•CHAPTER 25•

-FOUR DAYS LATER, Busan-

It was just one of the typical mornings you were used to, just something about the pleasant weather had you stay on the bed for a way longer period than usual. You had tossed your unconscious self on the bed, the softness of the mattress took you in deeper to sleep. You didn't cared that you were now at the edge of the bed, a single roll of your body could make you land on the cold floor. Oblivious of the fact, you slightly hummed in your sleep as the bright rays of the sun came lingering through the white chiffon curtains of your room, directly landing on your bare face.

The scintillating whiteness you felt even with eyes closed had you squinted them in nuisance. After a long time when you were sleeping peacefully, you couldn't bear some sort of sunlight being a barrier between you and your beauty sleep. Once again, you had budged your body nearer to the edge of the bed and right at that instant you could landed on your butt but before that could happen by mischance, a pair of arm pulled you back on the bed and your body turned towards the man lying next to you.

Unconsciously, you cuddled up in the familiar warm embrace of him, and a faint smile crept on your pink lips. He chuckled slightly, observing your little movements as you wrapped your arms around his waist and the way your face nuzzled up in the crook of his neck, inhaling in his soft scent. "are you awake now, honey?" his deep voice whispered gently in your ears while his long slender fingers brushed the silky strands of your dark brown hair back, massaging your scalp.

"no.." you mumbled in your little space, making him beam at your cuteness. "ya..wake up now. Its already 9! are you planning to be empty stomach today?" he said cutely but pinched your waist gently. "ouch!" your body jerked up at his mischievous activity and you held your face up to meet his naughty one. You wanted to glare at him, but seeing him beaming innocently had your features soften unwittingly. "good morning, my baby" he cooed, pulling you closer to his body as he tangled up his legs with yours. "its not a good morning because of you anymore so-" he pecked your lips, shutting you off from speaking something he don't likes hearing.

Your eyes widened involuntary as you gawked at him, but he just laughed seeing the crimson colour tainting your milky white cheeks. "so, is it a good morning or not?" he grinned like a child at your taken back face, but you just looked away shyly, too overwhelmed by the ecstatic feeling that made you blush like an idiot. "it is..." you replied in your tiny voice.

He held your chin up to make you look at him. His softened eyes had your heart beat loudly by the tenderness in them as you felt yourself drowning into the ocean of his gleaming eyes. The moment was itself so dreamy that you couldn't believe your eyes, yet it felt so real. Your fingers grazed the soft surface of his flawless skin, and he closed his eyes at the heavenly feeling of your touch. "taehyung..." you whispered, attaching your forehead with him to feel his warmth radiate into yours. You felt his lips resting on yours once again, and you couldn't believe if it was even real. "yes my baby...you need to wake up now. Get up now..you're getting late for today..."

You woke up. Your eyes wide opened as you sat straight on your bed, breathing heavily. You looked around your room. No one. "what?" you whispered, touching your lips as you still could feel his presence around. His intoxicating scent was still filling up your nostrils as you inhaled, but your eyes couldn't get a glimpse of his body. You took your phone, "7 am?" heck, you just couldn't be dreaming early morning. You felt numb under the sensation of his touches on your body as you sat there frozen for a few minutes, reminiscing the moments that took place in your dream.