•CHAPTER 17•

"Many things happened to him, there are a lot of things, and a few, he don't even knows himself..."

"W-what do you mean by that?" you asked, looking desperately for answers to those questions which you have been wanting to know since a very long time, but never had the courage to.

"Seo yeon was his girlfriend" she paused, looking at your reaction as it reflected disappointment, but not surprised.

You knew this.

Isn't it something which was obvious by whatever happened in these past days? It is.

You weren't meant to feel the pain, but hearing that obvious thing had your heart ache. You gulped and looked down, your insides trembling to cry out loud but you knew you couldn't, you just can't break down again and again when you have itself decided to stand on your own.

She sighed, "you know what, to be honest, she was definitely more than his girlfriend..she meant the world to him, and no matter how much we make ourselves believe that she is not with him anymore, it won't change the fact that he still loves her...he still fucking loves her so much"

Her voice has a lot of emotions. You could feel the guilt, the rush of anger, and the tinge of pain in her voice as she spoke the truth untold. You know you hate him so much, but this shit that your husband loves his pasts so much that he has to hurt his present, it sucks.

"It was something like..like 3 years ago when he met her? Yeah, something like that only...he met her in a family function with Mr. Jung's...they got pretty well and were best friends until they realized that they both have feelings for each other..I still remember the day he came to me at night just to tell me that he loves seo yeon so much but he is afraid that she might not feel the same about him.."

she chuckled sadly, her eyes welling up with loads of tears which just need a second or two to flow down.

"he always have been so sensitive for being heartbroken...he never ever felt anything for any girl but she...she must be something to make him fall like that. The day he confessed her saying how much he loves her, how he will make her his queen if she accepts him, he literally cried a lot...he cried his heart out after she accepted his proposal.." her tears fell down, the flashbacks of the past flashing in front of her eyes like a recorder.

"He was beyond happy. He felt ecstatic about everything..after a long time, I saw him being this happy...that happiness which was so pure and real, that came from his heart...she surely had a great impact on him, of course, that's the reason that even after 6 months, he can't differentiate between past and present."

"Then what happened that she have to left him like that? They just seem so perfect..." you mumbled the last line, your eyes itself getting teary as you took in the every painful words she said.

"I don't know...she was from the mafia family, her brother, Jung hoseok, he is a very dangerous man, yet he loved his sister so much..but every brother loves his sister, but he was always a lot overprotective about her. Regarding the fact that she was from a mafia family, he knew that being outside with someone else is not good, he was wanted to protect her by himself, and taehyung wanted to protect her by himself. There wasn't anyone's fault for what happened, it was just the game of fate.

It's going to be 7 months soon now, and for these 6 months, I saw him changing. From what he was in her presence to what he became in her absence. She had a big part of his heart, and the moment she left him like that, she left him half dead. Isn't the world so cruel towards love? The purest always go through the worst. He never did anything bad..he was never ever involved in any of the things these playboys outside do nowadays but...I don't have words you know.." she wiped her tears, a smile of pain on her lips as she felt the pain her son would have felt and is still feeling.