•CHAPTER 15•

- 5:47 am-

City Hospital, Seoul, South Korea

It has been more than 6 hours now, and he was just silently sitting on the metal chair placed in the corridor of the hospital, you were admitted in.

He wasn't crying, for sure, just his heart was weeping inside, wrenching every muscle inside his body. His face was buried in his lap as he sat like this for hours now, he could feel his body aching because of sitting in that posture for a long time, but that pain was nothing compared to what the man felt deep inside his heart.

The passersby would probably say that he was drifted to his deep slumber, but that wasn't the case. He just couldn't sleep. His heart was aching badly, welling up his eyes with tears every time he thought of you, or anything related to you. To say he wasn't crying would be a lie, a big lie. He wasn't sobbing, neither he was sniffling, but his eyes didn't stopped shedding tears for once.

It already has been more than six hours now, as said, and he couldn't care less about what was going inside the ICU, he felt so uneasy about everything. He badly wanted to go and knock on the door, but he knew it wouldn't help. His mind was clouded with only negative thoughts, though he was assuring his pathetic self that everything's gonna be alright, he couldn't help those negative thoughts.

In a very slow manner, he managed to put his head up from his lap. The fabric of his black pant damped with his tears while they still streamed down his slightly red face. Once when the lights around the area hits his eyes, he felt his head spinning. He was feeling really dizzy even when the lights weren't that bright, but enough to make his eyes sting in pain. He groaned slightly as he held his head in palms, elbows resting on his thighs.

He was feeling nauseous, he wasn't really feeling anything good about this hospital thing, the smell of it had him feel like throwing up, again and again.

He wondered, what was this feeling that rose deep inside? Why the pain of seeing you in pain was crushing him inside that he could physically feel the pain? These past days he didn't even thought of what has happened between you two, how much he has hurt you, how much you hate him...

Once again, he felt his vision getting blurred by the amount of tears that built up in his eyes, his lower lip slightly rolled down, and he broke into tears, once again. His sobs resounded the silent area, as not much people were there. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." he sobbed, his chest aching because of not being able to cry out.

He was once again in the same position, his face on his lap as he put his hands around his head to not let any sort of light hit his eyes, and this time, he was slightly asleep.

He could have slept a bit more deeply but an unfamiliar voice called out his name suddenly, causing him to flinch in his place as he jerked his head up to look who it was.

It was none another than the doctor, and just seeing him had his eyes broadened as he immediately stood up straight, wiping his tears away, making him look like a complete mess.

"h-how's y/n? is she okay? and my baby? please just don-"

"Calm down Mr. Kim..." the doctor said, his eyes softening at the devastated sight of him. "no, is y/n okay? n-nothing happened to her right?" he asked, his own self shaking as he didn't want to hear anything which will break him even more.

"Don't worry, your wife is okay." the doctor said with a slight smile on his wrinkled face. Taehyung immediately looked up at him, eyes wide but a smile cracked his lips as the news somehow already healed him, he just wished nothing has happened to his baby, as well. "a-and m-my baby?" he asked with a tinge of hope obvious in his eyes, these sparkling like the stars which twinkle in the night sky.