•CHAPTER 11•

-After two days 12:58 pm-

Being the next day of what happened two days ago, you, personally, were pretty back to your normal self. Would sound selfish, but who give two fucks about a man like him who don't gives a single fuck about you.? You basically had nothing to do, but your phone has been always enough to keep you captivated throughout the time.

Day was Sunday, means no office, no work at all. It was something about 1 pm in noon and you both were doing nothing much but lying and scrolling through your phone.

He was lying under the table of the living room, and you were lying on it.

You were scrolling through Instagram as usual, drooling over some shirtless pictures of some freaking hot chilli pepper like kpop idols. It has been 1 hour doing so, but who cares when your eyes are being blessed watching those unholy yet holy abs? Not you, at least.

"y/nnnnn!!! I'm hungry!!!" the man lying under the table, came out of it and kept his head on the table, right beside your head. He whined but you were so lost to listen to him.

"yah!! gimme me somethin' to eat for god's sake if you don't want me to file a complaint against you for starving me to death!" he yelled.

"the kitchen is in the food, go and eat it" you said, with a non-interested voice as you continued staring at a particular image, without caring what the actual fuck you just mumbled.

"man what the fuck? How the hell am I supposed to eat the whole damn kitchen. Do I look like a black hole?"

"You probably don't look like a black hole, but definitely an asshole.."

"What the-wait wait..hold the fuck up! What the hell are you watching?!?" the man's eyes popped out the second he got a glance of what the something like 21+ rated image you were staring.

He tried looking more into your phone and eyes popped out even more when he saw that you were looking at some freaks shirtless image. It was only a freak to him though, not to you.

"WHO THE HELL HE ISSS?? AND-AND WHY ARE YOU SEEING HIM NAKED?"

"oh how bad I wish he would be naked, but he isn't, he is just half naked." you causally said and he put both of his hands against his chest, feeling extremely shocked and offended by your statement.

"WHO THE FREAKIN' DUCK THIS COCKHEAD ISS?"

"He is V. My ultimate bias!! FUCK THOSE ABS! MY BOI'S HOT!" he clenched the fabric of his t-shirt more hardly, acting to puke at your cringy sentence.

"THIS V! HE LOOKS LIKE A PIG! EWWW!!" the man exclaimed, making a disgusted face at the god like man's appearance.

Well, his words definitely offended your bias. He just insulted your bias V, the most hottest man alive in the inside universe and even outside.

You sat straight and glared at him, to which he just glared back at you. This man is surely something, everyone is not like him right? The one who itself drools at his own shirtless photos..

"Well...are you jealous?" a smirk formed on your lips as you stared at his face with that devilish grin.

"W-what? NO! HELL NO! W-WHY WOULD I BE JEALOUS SOMEONE LOOKING LIKE A PI-"