"Emilia, what are you doing next season?" Alex asked. They had been laughing and teasing for most of the meal but the Haas driver turned the conversation serious.

"I don't know yet." Emilia responded.

"You don't know or can't tell us?" George questioned.

"Both." Emilia answered. "Seriously, I can't say anything. Toto will kill me, I'm not joking. I signed an NDA."

"You signed an NDA?" Lando enquired. Emilia shut her mouth and carried on eating. Maybe she'd tell them if George wasn't going to Mercedes next season. "What for?"

"I can't say obviously."

"An NDA sounds big. So signed an NDA for a contract or for something else?" George asked.

"No I can't say. Stop asking me or I will accidentally spill and get into so much trouble with Toto. He specifically said I couldn't tell you anything so I'm not going to say anything." Emilia firmly decided.

"That sounds really big." Alex agreed. Emilia debated on opening her mouth and revealing but didn't.

"So if you can't talk about that, what can you say?" George queried.

"I'm looking at WEC but Lando pointed out that I wouldn't really be satisfied with that." Emilia answered but clamped her hand over her mouth as soon as she finished.

"So it's a big seat. You're staying in F1?" Alex grinned.

"No I'm not. I can't talk about it. I might decide not to race and focus on my mental health. It worked for Nicky. And Nico retired to be with his family so I could do that." Emilia shovelled food in her mouth to stop her talking about it but quickly glanced to Lando when saying the last sentence. "Okay fine guys, I'll tell you. I'm stealing George's seat for next season, sorry to break it to you like this." Emilia bit her lip as she looked at a stunned George. She couldn't hold it in anymore and burst out laughing. "Toto wouldn't do that."

"Gave me flashbacks to Red Bull." Alex commented.

"Nah dropping drivers isn't Mercedes' thing." Emilia answered.

"Wait so you're taking my seat?" George asked concerned.

"No I was joking." George didn't look convinced. "Ask Toto." George pulled his phone out and called the Mercedes Team Principal.

"At least put it on speaker." Lando said.

"Hello George. Are you aware that it's Saturday evening?" Toto enquired.

"Yeah it'll only be quick. Are you replacing me with Emilia for next season?"

"Is Emilia there with you now?" Toto queried.

"Yeah I am." Emilia responded.

"Stop winding George up." Toto sighed. "George, that seat is yours next season don't listen to what Emilia says. I presume you're talking about Emilia's next season."

"Yeah we are. I haven't said anything, don't worry." Emilia responded.

"Keep it that way." Toto sternly replied. "George there is nothing to worry about, maybe Emilia's just jealous. Now if it's okay, I'd like to get back to my family or I can imagine you'll be getting a very angry Scottish woman flying over to England and yelling which I'm sure you don't want."

"See, I was joking." Emilia said when George hung up.

"Well if it's not my seat you're taking, who's seat are you taking?" George questioned.

"No one's. I'm not taking anyone's seat and Toto says we can't discuss it anymore."

"You can have mine." Lando offered.