Cristine's lil secret

A/n POV:

Time skip

Taehyung was discharged in a week. Y/n helped him in doing his daily routine and changing his bandages because there were bruises all over.

Taehyung: "Ouch!"

Taehyung is sitting on the bed while Y/n is standing in between his legs, changing his bandages.

Y/n: "What happened?"

Taehyung: "My heart bounced as you touched me."

Taehyung smirked as Y/n let out a trusfrated sigh.

Y/n: "Has this wound affected your brain?"

Taehyung: "Only joking. Don't get mad now. Actually you pressed it a little too hard."

Y/n: "Oh ok."

Taehyung: "Can't we change this ointment? It hurts when you apply it."

Y/n: "Hmm... I have a better idea."

She placed a soft kiss on his bandage.

Taehyung: "Waah! The pain disappeared. Can you kiss my cheek bruise as well?"

Y/n kissed it as well. But then she felt a pull and next moment, she found a smirking Taehyung hovering over her.

Taehyung: "My lips hurt as well."

Y/n's cheeks flushed pink as she took a gulp. Without warning, he attacked her lips. The kiss was sweet but passionate. After some minutes of breathless flavour-exchanging, Taehyung finally pulled away to see her breathless with closed eyes. Y/n slowly opened her eyes to meet his already staring at her so lovingly. Her cheeks turned faint pink because of his intimidating stare on her. Taehyung decided to tease her a bit.

Taehyung: "Should we continue or..."

But before he could continue with anything, the door burst open and...

Cristine: "Y/N-SHIIIII- Oh sorry."

Cristine immediately turned around, smirking a bit. Taehyung got up from Y/n as she said...

Y/n: *clears throat* "S-So... What happened Cristine?"

Cristine: "Well it's something private but since I disturbed your more important private time, I'll leave."

Y/n gave Taehyung an "It's all because of you" glare who gave her a "Yeah I know" smirk.

Taehyung: "Yeah you can come to our room later and talk to her. She won't be able to wa- OUCH!"

Y/n hit his arm tightly as Cristine turned around facing them.

Cristine: "Sorry Taehyung. But now I'm not going anywhere. It's my duty to protect my Y/n-shi."

She and Taehyung giggled as Y/n pulled a pissed face. Then she said....

Y/n: "Why did you come here anyways?"

Cristine: "Oh yeah. Y/N-SHIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

She ran and pounced on Y/n making her stumble backwards.

Taehyung: "I'll leave you two alone."

He went out as Y/n asked...

Y/n: "What happened though?"

Cristine: "Y/n... Oh GOD how do I tell it to you????"

Her hands were holding onto Y/n's shoulders as she was shaking with happiness and excitement. Y/n had that wide smile on her face as she giggled and said...

Y/n: "Just say it."

Cristine: "I-I-I'm Pregnant."

Y/n's mouth and eyes widened in shock and then a wide smile broke on her face as she said...