Nearly chucked in Washing Machine..

A/n POV:

Y/n was tense. She also wanted to have a medal and give it to Namjoon for helping her so much in her studies. But her name was not announced.

Principal: "So these students did really well and spoke really well. But the Gold Medal, given to the all rounder, is still left. And the person who has achieved the medal is... Miss Choi Y/n! Cheers everybody."

Y/n was shocked and happy. Taehyung simply beamed. She slowly headed onto the stage. The principal smiled at her and pinned the gold medal to her cloak. Then he motioned her towards the mic.

Y/n: "Umm... Thank you... *slight chuckle* I guess I don't have much to say."

Y/n gave the vote of thanks. It was hilarious and people laughed and giggled all along. But it was the best speech given today. Everyone clapped. Taehyung actually recorded the speech.

Principal: "A nice speech, humorous and grateful, just as expected from the best student of the university. Now you all may eat and leave."

Time skip

Y/n: "My hands... Ahh... God... I never clapped so much."

Taehyung: "Yeah."

Y/n: "Let's just go home quickly. I bet I'll fall asleep as soon as I get into bed."

Taehyung: "Hmm... now sit in the car."

They both sat in the car and drove away. Y/n looked out of the window and thought.

Y/n's POV:

It's weird. Cho didn't try anything today. Why? Maybe she is planning something for tomorrow. Don't worry. I'll not let you do anything. Not my Tae, you bitch, definitely not. *Internal smirk*

A/n POV:

They arrived home. Y/n told everybody that Cho didn't try to do anything. She was just observing them from far off.

Namjoon: "Probably she is having something on her mind."

Yoongi: "That's possible."

Taehyung and Y/n came to the room. Y/n went to the bathroom and did her night routine. When she came back she saw a fully clothed Taehyung lying on the bed.

Y/n's POV:

Aish! He's asleep. Umm... I think I should remove his clothes. I went to him and unpinned his cloak removing it. Then, I removed his coat and shoes. God! How did he tolerate the heat? I took out his hoodie and pants from the cupboard and then I stared at him. I can't change his clothes. I can't even wake him. Should I- AAHH! I mentally slapped myself. Being perverted? Idiot. But what do I do?? Well, let's just sleep. Let him be like this. His fault. But... I wanted to see his abs. I always felt them when he hugged me too tightly. But- *Mental slap* SHUT THE F*CK UP AND SLEEP Y/N. YOU'RE NOT A PERVERT.

Taehyung's POV:

By the time she was about to come out, I had removed my little makeup and was about to take off the cloak and grab some comfy clothes. Just then, a mischievous idea popped into my mind. So I lay down on bed, pretending like I'm sleeping. Fully clothed. And she came out. I felt her hands taking off my cloak trying not to disturb my "Sleep". Then she removed my coat and shoes. She went and opened the cupboard. It was then when I opened my eyes a little. Then she threw the clothes beside me. Let's see what she does. I felt her gaze on me. It was very intimidating. But I controlled myself. And... She did nothing? Hmm... I guess...

Y/n's POV:

As I was about to lay down next to him, I heard...

Taehyung: "Are you not gonna remove these?"