Happy ending is always the best.

Y/n's POV:

I watched Soobin and Jimin's cars drive away with slightly wet eyes. But suddenly I began to feel weird. I felt like the world around me was spinning. My vision started to get blurry.

Y/n: "T-Taehyung-"

A/n's POV:

Taehyung turned in time to see Y/n stumbling and grabbed her by her waist as she became unconscious.

Taehyung: "Y-Y/N!"

Time skip

They carried her to the hospital and the doctor took her to a ward for some check ups.

Doctor: "Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung approached us with the rest of the Bangtan members (except Jimin)...

Taehyung: "D-Doctor w-what h-happened to her?"

Doctor: "She's fine. And Congratulations Mr. Kim... Mrs. Kim is pregnant."

Taehyung stood there frozen. Now he understood why Y/n suddenly threw up three days back, why she suddenly craved chocolate in the dead of night and got mood swings. His brain stopped for a moment to progress and slowly the fact sinked in which Namjoon voiced.

Namjoon: "Taehyung's gonna be a dad!"

Other members smiled as widely as possible. Jungkook's cute bunny-like smile, Jin's wide smile, Namjoon's dimple smile, J-Hope's angelic sunshine-like smile, Yoongi's gummy smile and finally a wide boxy smile appeared on Taehyung's face. His face lit up... Making him look younger than he was.

Taehyung: "H-how's Y/n now?"

Doctor: "She's still unconscious. It's normal in pregnancy. You'll have to take care of her. She might get mood swings, cravings, throwing up and all."

Taehyung: "I will... Can I meet her?"

Doctor: "Yeah sure."

Taehyung: "And when will you discharge her?"

Doctor: "You can take her when she is conscious again."

They all headed in to see Y/n lying on the bed. Taehyung held her hand gently as he placed a sweet kiss on her forehead. They all stood watching her as she slowly moved, opened her eyes and looked at them.

Y/n: "What happened to me?"

Taehyung: "Exactly what happened to Cristine."

Y/n: "W-What?"

J-Hope: "Congo sister!"

Y/n's face lightened up as she understood what they meant. She was pregnant. Everyone congratulated her and Taehyung. Then Jin said...

Jin: "Let's go home."

Time Skip: Eight months

All these days, the Bangtan took care of Y/n and Cristine. Finally, Cristine gave birth to a daughter while Y/n is still pregnant. Her belly has grown really large making it tough for her to even walk around. Her delivery is estimated to be really soon. They're twins. Right now, Y/n, Taehyung, Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook are watching a movie.

Y/n: "This is frustrating."

Taehyung: "Don't stress."

Y/n: "Do you want to say I can't solve it before watching the ending?"

Taehyung: "W-Wh- Of course not... Only saying that stress is not good for you as well as the baby."

Y/n turned her head towards the screen again while pouting. Taehyung sighed... He's been dealing with her mood swings for six months now.

Taehyung's POV:

Now I know what I hate the most... Mood Swings. Sometimes all of a sudden she'll start crying, saying she wants to meet Cristine who's literally in the next room... Sometimes she'll say she's craving for something sweet but when I'll bring her sweets, she'll say she wants something spicy. And sometimes, she'll stare at me with such passion almost driving me out of control. Turning my attention back to TV... It was the main scene. The main character finally killed his enemy as Y/n said...

Y/n: "YESS! I was RIGHT! He was Bill!"

I smiled seeing the excited Y/n.

Taehyung: "Y/n don't jump so much. The baby's will come out."

She hit me and said...

Y/n: "I'll know when they will- OUCH!"

Her happy face suddenly turned serious and then her eyes widened...

Y/n: "T-Taehyung... They're-They're coming OUT AAHHHH!!!!!"

A/n POV:

Panic attacked the couple as Taehyung yelled...

Taehyung: "JUNGKOOK!!!! TAKE THE CAR OUT!!"

Jungkook bounced off the sofa and ran. Taehyung picked Y/n in bridal style as Jimin and J-Hope ran to open doors for them.

Taehyung: "Look at me... Y/n look at me... You'll be ok... We'll reach the hospital really soon..."

They sat in the car and Jungkook raced it as Taehyung was trying to comfort Y/n. J-Hope was rubbing Y/n's palms as Taehyung held her close to himself, muttering constantly...

Taehyung: "Look at me... I won't let anything happen to you and our babies."

Y/n: "I know."

They reached the hospital as Doctors immediately brought a wheel bed for her.

Dr. Aura: "Wait outside."

They went in. In a moment, Y/n's screams could be heard as she was trying to push the baby. Aura came out.

J-Hope: "What happened?"

Aura: "We need Taehyung Hobi."

Taehyung: "Yes then let's go."

He went inside to see Y/n lying all sweaty. He held her hand and whispered...

Taehyung: "I'm right beside you sweetheart."

She looked at him and then Aura said...

Aura: "Y/n push!"

Y/n pushed. She clenched the sheets and Taehyung's hand. Finally both the babies were out.

Aura: "They're born healthy."

She said as the babies began crying. Y/n's breath became heavy and she met Taehyung's eyes while smiling slightly and then closed it.

Aura: "Taehyung... She must be tired. Stay with her."

*Hey ARMY

Apologies for late upload..