Who followed me today?

*Hello everyone... I'm back with another part... Hope you like it.*

Later In The Day Y/n and Taehyung Met...

Taehyung's POV:

Doctor: "It's good you bandaged your wound Mr. Kim... Blood loss could have been fatal."

Taehyung: "Thank you doctor."

Doctor: "Good night, Mr. Kim. Hope this wound gets well soon."

Doctor left.

Jungkook: "Hyung, How did this happen?"

Taehyung: "Guards of GOT7 saw me."

Jin: "WHAT??"

Taehyung: "Yes... One of them shot a bullet on my arm. But I shook them off."

Namjoon: "Hmm... But how did you get bruised?"

Namjoon asked sharply.

Namjoon: "Looking at it... It feels like you fell on the road."

Taehyung: "I ran into a girl while I turned about the corner of XXX Street."

Jimin: "A Girl??"

Taehyung: "Yes, looked like a university student. She was the one who lent me this cotton bandage."

J-Hope: "Wow! She gave you a cotton bandage. I very much expected her to shout at you or run away instead."

Taehyung: "So did I. Apparently, she didn't know that I'm a mafia and she wasn't an idiot like other girls."

Yoongi: "I don't see what is so exciting about it, Namjoon."

Namjoon ignored Yoongi.

Namjoon: "Tell everything from the beginning."

[Regardless of the age difference, they all listened and obeyed Namjoon. He acted as the leader and was the most intelligent of all. He was the mastermind behind all their plans and managed Kim Enterprises. The seven were the CEOs but Taehyung was chosen as the head. Through his plans, the company was always benefitted and prospered as one of the mist rich enterprises.]

Obeying him, I told them everything.

Namjoon: "Well, she indirectly saved your life, you should thank her. What was her name by the way?"

Taehyung: "I don't know. I didn't ask."

Jungkook: "Aish! You should have asked her hyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Namjoon turned to Jungkook for a moment. And Jungkook immediately shut up after seeing the look on Namjoon's face. (He was Jung-shook, HEHE)

Namjoon: "Hmm... What did she look like?"

Taehyung: "Umm..."

I hesitated.

Jimin: "Is it necessary?"

He is truly my soulmate. He probably noticed my hesitation.

Namjoon: "We are Mafia Jimin... We just can't believe anyone. What if she is a spy? And besides, we should know more about her and kill her if she is a threat."

Jin: "Namjoon's excessively intelligent brain is active right now, don't argue back Jimin" Jin warned jokingly. "I think we should send some guards to follow her."

Namjoon: "How about this... Taehyung, you go and thank her tomorrow for lending you a bandage. Trick her in talks and ask her name. Four of our guards will watch you from a distance. Jimin and Jungkook can lead them. If she does anything suspicious, kill her and be gone."