Will she accept?

Time skip

A/n POV:

Y/n is getting ready for the meeting with Cristine company holders.

Open hairs and extremely light makeup.

As she was combing her hair, Taehyung stood beside her and was fixing his tie.

Taehyung: "I'll drop you. And Someone will pick you."

He said as he was wearing his coat. Y/n came to him and said while fixing his collar...

Y/n: "Mr. Kim "My Overprotective Future Husband" Taehyung... I can drive."

Taehyung chuckled and stared at Y/n till she met his gaze.

Taehyung: "I am just worried."

Y/n understood why Taehyung is talking like this.

Y/n: "I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

She cupped his cheeks and he leaned more to her hand.

Taehyung: "Hmm..."

Time skip- Two days

These two days of continuous work schedule for Y/n, She would return home and do her company work. Her company bought 50% shares of the Fashion Designing Company where Cristine worked. And it led to a huge profit. Second day she attended the meeting at Han Industries and they made plans for further investments in the two year contract. And today is a free day. Currently it's evening and Y/n is just back from a tiring match with Jimin.

Taehyung's POV:

I'm already super nervous while wearing my coat as Jimin enters.

Taehyung: "How do I look?"

Jimin: "You look like a prince about to propose to his princess."

A shy smile made its way to my face. I looked at Jimin and saw him smirking, enjoying.

Taehyung: "Will she accept?"