Mission Over...

Y/n sat in the car and started driving towards the place Y/n told them. Y/n held in her hands the dagger with Choi's symbol on it.

They reached the warehouse. Y/n went in and saw the seven men tied together. She smirked. The atmosphere's temperature might have dropped 10 degrees. She stepped closer to JB and said...

Y/n: "You should know who I am before I kill you."

Extending her hand, she gave the dagger to Mr. Hwang and he returned a different, sharper dagger to her. That was her own dagger. It had a golden Griffin on it. 

She thrust the dagger on his thighs

She thrust the dagger on his thighs. The blood started pouring out of the wound as she said...

Y/n: "I am Choi Y/n, your death."

She then turned to her guards and said in a voice colder than ice...

Y/n: "Torture them as much as you can but they MUST NOT DIE NOR ESCAPE. I won't kill them till they beg for it."

She then marched out of the room. Outside the room, Mr. Hwang cleaned her dagger and handed her the dagger with its holder. Then she went back to the mansion. As she went inside, the maid told her that her dinner was ready. She came to the dining table and Jimin flinched. Y/n got confused.

Y/n: "What happened?"

Jimin: "I think your cold voice will haunt my nightmares."

Everyone started laughing and Y/n just smiled as she said...

Y/n: "Then try not to have a nightmare."

After she finished her dinner, Namjoon asked...

Namjoon: "So you've killed them?"

Y/n: "Not yet but soon."

Jungkook: "Why leave them alive?"

Y/n: "I promised that I'll make their life hell before I send them to another one. Let's wait for a few days. Then I'll satisfy my revenge."

That day everyone slept unaware that at a distance, someone was yelling an ear splitting scream.

Two days later...

Y/n's POV:

I had my lunch and opened the door of my room. Suddenly, someone pulled me and locked the door. Then trapping me between the door and his muscular arms he said...

Taehyung: "You very cleverly avoided my morning kiss till now... I want my belong."

Y/n: "Taehyung let go... What if someone saw us?"

Taehyung: "Bad excuse Sweetheart, seeing that the door is locked."

Sh*t. I can't kiss him... I'm too shy for that. It was always him who made the first move and today he asked me to do so.

Taehyung: "I'm waiting, Sweetheart."

My breath is turning uneven. I gathered my courage and was about to make a move to kiss him when my phone rang. Caller ID: Mr. Hwang.