Just Them...

A/n POV:

Aura's mother burst into tears while the Bangtan Family cheered. The boys covered their kids' eyes as well. Hansung actually got a little angry at the act and tried to remove Namjoon's hand from his eyes. It was after all his favourite uncle's wedding. Athena laughed as Namjoon pecked her lips. Yoongi and Serene smiled as she hugged his arm. Soobin, Crystal and Sae were cheering and giggling.

They all greeted them and congratulated them. After a lot of laughs and jokes and teasing, they all got down to the dance floor. J-Hope bowed in prince style and asked..

J-hope: "Would you like to dance with me? My Queen??"

Aura: "Sure, My King."

The slow tune began to be played.

Serene: "Isn't it euphoria?"

Yoongi: "I thought a piano version would be nice."

Serene smiled.

..

Y/n: "It's euphoria!"

Taehyung: "Yep! Perfect to dance on with you.."

..

Cora: "Take my hands now~"

Jungkook: "You're the cause of my euphoria~"

..

They played songs, all in piano versions. Yoongi and Serene planned it. Serene actually worked as a music teacher in one of the universities.

..

Jin: "When I'm with you~ There's no one else~"

Colossal: "And I get heaven to myself~"

..

Jimin: "Pick your filter~ Which one of me do you want?"

Cristine: "I love all of you!"

..

Athena: "That dimple's illegal.. illi~iigal"

Namjoon just chuckled.

..

The dance went on and no one noticed how the time flew. It was already the time to go away. Aura hugged her parents followed by her brothers while Hobi waited for them. Then they also left.

Time skip

Y/n was humming "Winter bear" to the kids while gently swinging their cribs. Taehyung came out and peeked at his kids who were fast asleep. He gently pecked their foreheads as Y/n stood up.

Taehyung: "They're so cute.."

Y/n: "Of course they are.."

Taehyung slowly slid his arm around Y/n's waist as she was still facing the kids with a smile on her face. They looked at each other..

Taehyung: "Hobi hyung is married now and Namjoon's kid is upcoming.. God!"

Y/n chuckled..

So much is happening now. But they were still the same.

Y/n: "I'm happy for them.. All of them."

Taehyung: "Yeah."

They both lay down on bed. Taehyung's head was buried in Y/n's neck.

Y/n: "Feeling too cuddly today.. What's up? Hmm?"

Taehyung: "Nothing just.. Athena unnie needs company while she's pregnant."

Y/n: "Huh?"

Taehyung raised his head from her neck and said..

Taehyung: "Last time when Cristine was pregnant, you gave her company.."