I love this Crackhead Family Pt. 1

After a very small span of time which felt like ages, Y/n felt something on her wrist. Then Taehyung slowly removed her blindfold. She immediately looked at her hand and found:

Taehyung: "Y/n, you are the brightest star in my life and my love for you is infinite

Taehyung: "Y/n, you are the brightest star in my life and my love for you is infinite. You are like a beautiful dream that came true."

He came closer to her and placed a beautiful pendant around her neck.

Y/n looked at the gift. It was not a very expensive one. Simple and beautiful, just like their love. She looked at Taehyung with eyes filled with tears of joy. She hugged him tightly as she said...

Y/n: "I love you so much Taehyung. Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for making me feel special with simple things. Thank you for understanding me just like my father. Don't ever leave me please."

Taehyung: "I'll remain with you... Until the very end... I promise."

They stayed like this for some time and then Taehyung looked at her.

Taehyung: "Y/n... Look at me..."

Y/n looked at him. They stared into each other's eyes for some time. Then Taehyung's gaze shifted to her lips. He said...

Taehyung: "May I...?"

It was a pleasant, gentle and sweet kiss, just like the first one they ever shared. Taehyung was holding her by the waist, deepening the kiss whereas Y/n had her hand behind Taehyung's neck, pulling him closer. After a long kiss they finally pulled away feeling breathless. But their eyes were still staring at each other deeply. At last, Y/n broke eye contact looking down at her wrist.

The gifts Taehyung gave her were simple but something that expressed love. She remembered her father. He would always buy her small things and tell her that no matter how rich they become or how many bad people they kill, they should always remain down to earth. And that is what Y/n was, down to earth. That is what makes her strong. She never craved for rich gifts, always satisfied with what she got. And spending so long hours with her, Taehyung understood this simplicity and difference... And it made him fall for her even more. Y/n thought that no one will ever be able to understand or adore her so well like her own parents did. But here he was... Taehyung... proving her that she was wrong... that a person who truly loves you understands you just like he understands Y/n.