Truth and Flight Pt. 1

Let me now tell you Y/n's secret... which she hid from Taehyung because she was scared of losing him.

"Choi Y/n". Daughter of Mr. Choi Chinhae and Mrs. Choi Y/n, the biggest underground mafia couple and owner of the Choi Corporation. Y/n and her mother share the same name, so was her father's decision. The photo that Namjoon found was of Y/n's mother. Y/n resembles her father. That's why Jimin couldn't deduce that she is Y/n's mother. Also, Jimin never saw Y/n closely and didn't notice that Y/n and her mother have precisely the same eyes. Had Taehyung seen the photo, he would probably have noticed this detail. Her name haunted Namjoon and made him doubt her because he read the news of her mother's death including the death of a few cops. Had he searched about the Mafias of Daegu, he would have found out about Y/n.

Y/n came to Seoul to take her revenge from GOT7 members who killed her parents. Her brother, Choi Soobin is studying in Daegu and he knows that Y/n has been transferred to a university there but he doesn't know that Y/n has come here to find and kill GOT7. He is under protection of Mr. Choi's secretary, Mr. Hwang, the only person Y/n contacts when she needs to inquire about something. Mr. Choi made codes used to secure lines while calling. Y/n's code is Active-Gamma-6-7.

Y/n never revealed her reality to Taehyung because somehow, she never came to know that he is a mafia. His nature was really sweet towards her and she never doubted him as a mafia. She did keep alert around him just in case and slowly started trusting him completely but never actually thought that he is a mafia.

Talking about how Y/n always remained so decent? It was because even though they were rich, Y/n's parents trained her to deal with the hardest conditions and never tried to spoil her. When Mrs. Choi was pregnant with Y/n, Mr. Choi promised her that he will make the child his successor, regardless of the child's gender. Together they trained Y/n so well that at the age of 18, she blasted an enemy's car using a sniper from a 25 floor building's roof and at the age of 20, she killed a whole lot of enemy's guards alone (somewhere around 45) while invading their secret headquarters and got showered with praises.

And they WERE overprotective... kind of. Before sending Y/n for any mission, they would lecture her for FULL TWO HOURS on how protected she has to stay and if she senses any danger to her life she has to abort the mission immediately. (Though Y/n was so perfectly taught that she never got the chance to do so... )

Y/n's parents always taught her not to harm any innocent and be fatal to her enemies only. And Y/n loved her parents to an extent that she never disobeyed them.

Currently Y/n is thinking about her parents death. She and her brother saw them die. They hid so the murderers wouldn't see them.

[I'll tell you later how exactly they died but right now... Feel happy for now with this much information because you know something Namjoon doesn't. That's something you should feel "Butter" about... HEHE]

Then she started thinking about Taehyung. He is a mafia and he never told me. Maybe he felt the same way as I did. Maybe... But did he understand what I wanted to signal him? Now she has to get away from here.

She raised her head slightly and whimpered, making the guards look at her.

Guard1: "I thought she fainted."

Guard2: "What do you want?"

Y/n whimpered.

Guard1: "Lets untie her mouth and see what she's got to say."

They came close and Y/n said...

Y/n: "C-c-can I g-get some water p-please?"

Guard2 went to the corner of the room and picked up a water bottle and opened her one hand. Rest of the guards were outside and they felt that they were strong enough to deal with a girl.