Heart Attack

A/n POV:

Time skip

Cristine talked to the hair stylist for doing Y/n's hair. She decided on a simple and elegant hairstyle for Y/n. This took two hours. Then they went to a shop to buy her accessories.

Y/n: "Ok. I want to see some wrist accessories first of all."

Cristine: "This one is so simple and pretty."

Y/n: "Yeah. This one please."

Cristine: "And this one as well."

Y/n: "Yeah ok. This one as well."

Cristine: "Ok. Let's choose a tiara now?"

Y/n: "This?"

Cristine: "No."

Y/n: "Ok this?"

Cristine: "It looks good. But will it be ok with your wedding dress?"

Y/n: "Don't worry. This one please and now show us some earrings and necklace. Preferably floral or diamond."

They both selected the items.

Cristine: "Now we have to go to the flower shop to buy you a beautiful bouquet."

Y/n: "Yeah ok."

They both returned tired and then Y/n sat down to do some company work while Soobin helped her.

Time skip:

Namjoon: "Taehyung... Try this suit once. See if the fitting is ok?"

Taehyung: "Ok hyung."

Taehyung came after wearing the suit.

Jimin: "Someone's looking hot... Man, I am praying Y/n survives this."

Taehyung: "Shut up Jimin-shi."

He said as he showed his shy, boxy smile.

J-Hope: "He looks seriously good, right?"

Yoongi: "Hmm..."

Taehyung: "Hyung... I'm tired. I want to sleep."

Jin: "Fine. We'll handle it. You go and sleep. No one should disturb him. Ok?"

All: "Yes Hyung."

Taehyung went to his room and locked it.

Meanwhile

Y/n just came out after taking a bath. She was wearing only an oversized hoodie.

She locked the door, sat on the bed and took out her laptop, working again

She locked the door, sat on the bed and took out her laptop, working again... Because if someone comes and sees her working, they'll force her to sleep and nowadays... She doesn't feel very sleepy. Within one hour, her work was done. She got up and stretched. Then with slouched shoulders, she opened her closet, putting her laptop inside, she bowed her head and murmured...