Met Him/ Met Her

A/n POV:

The sound of the alarm woke Y/n up. She stopped the alarm, blinked a few times to adjust the light and then got up to do her morning routine. She ain't lazy.

She took a quick shower and wore jeans and these:

Then she went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast

Time skip

Y/n's POV:

Picking up my bag, I locked the apartment and walked to the university. As she entered, boys started whispering:

Boy1: "Look, Y/n."

Boy2: "Oh! How much I want to date her."

Boy3: "You better stop before she hears anything or she might punch the hell out of you."

Y/n ignored them on the outside but smirked internally. She was transferred to this university five months ago.

Flashback - Five months ago.

A/n POV

It was her first day at the university. She went to the Principal's office and got her schedule and locker keys. Then she headed straight to the lockers and placed her things inside it when she felt a hand over her shoulders. She turned to see a boy smirking as he said...

Boy: "Hello BabyGirl. Wanna have some fun?"

Y/n simply ignored him and walked to her class.

His friends smirked.

Friend1: "Oooh! Someone just got ignored??? HAHAHA"

Boy: "You'll pay for this Miss. Newby. I bet I'll make her mine."

Lunch Break:

She was walking towards her locker to keep her things inside and go to the cafeteria when she tripped on someone's leg. She fell on the floor as everyone started laughing. She turned around to see the boy who flirted with her in the morning smirking. She got up quietly and started walking towards her locker when someone pushed her harshly as she fell again.

Boy: "You really think you can ignore me newby??" He said in a teasing voice.

Y/n:*Getting up still facing her back towards the boy* "Listen boy, whosoever you are, I'm not a sl*t. I'm here to study not to go out with idiots like you. Don't test my patience." *She said bluntly in a drawling voice*

Everyone: "Oooh! Roasted!"

Boy: "Really?" *He said in a teasing voice while smirking* "Let's see then, what exactly you can do."

Y/n POV

He is really getting on my nerves. I don't want to mess with anyone on my first day.