Got you.. Cho Chang!

[On call]

Y/n: (calm but cold voice) "Secure line. Code: Active-Gamma-6-7."

Lady: "We are secure."

Mr. Hwang: "Line is secured. Please go ahead."

Y/n: (cold drawl) "You wanted to deliver some kind of message to me... So you go ahead."

Mr. Hwang: "Actually yesterday Mr. Kim fired one of his employees for some reason. We found her a little suspicious so we did a little research. And found out that her name is Chang Cho. She is the daughter of a rich estatesman but is very spoiled and has an enormous ego. She is also a gold digger. Our insides say that she tried to seduce Mr. Kim so he fired her. But she is planning to take revenge. Most probably kill him. She was even sighted at your farewell. Our spy secretly took her photo. I've mailed that to you. So today she might try some tactics. Therefore I called to warn you. That was all I had to tell you, Miss Choi."

When Taehyung went in, I checked the file where Mr. Hwang sent that sl*t's photo. So, Tae hid this from me for some reason. But why? I know he will not do it intentionally. If he doesn't want to tell me, fine. I'll ask Hobi Oppa. I hope he tells me everything.

A/n POV:

Y/n closed her laptop and went to J-Hope's room. He was inside checking some papers. Y/n knocked.

J-Hope: "Come in."

Y/n went in.

J-Hope's POV:

I was checking some papers when I heard a knock at my door. I asked the person to come in.

J-Hope: "Y/n? What happened?"

Y/n: "Oppa you consider me your sister, don't you?"

J-Hope: "Y/n you ARE my little sister. But why ask this all of a sudden?"

Y/n: "If I ask you something, you'll tell me?"

J-Hope: "I will if I can. First ask what you want."

Y/n: "Why did Taehyung fire Chang Cho?"

I was shocked. How did she- Wait. Mr. Hwang! He must have informed her about this. But should I tell her? Tae didn't tell her... Should I? Then I heard Y/n's sad chuckle.

Y/n: "It's ok Oppa. I understand. You don't want to tell me, there must be something I should not know."

J-Hope: "Y/n, I'll tell you. But don't misunderstand Tae, hmm...?"

Y/n: "Ok."

J-Hope: "Actually, Cho was working in the company because she was a good dealer. Today in the meeting Taehyung signed a big and profitable deal. And probably Cho thought that today Tae will be in a good mood and will not resist her since he usually acts cold towards her. You know how much he hates gold diggers and sl*ts and she is the definition of a sl*t. Cho went to his room. And actually I and Namjoon also asked Tae why he fired her. He told us that she tried to seduce him. She even asked him to make out with her. I heard her saying that she will make Taehyung regret. As if she can.*smirk* But he didn't want to tell you because he thought that you'd feel bad, you know, he doesn't want you to be worried on his account. He has dealt with several sl*ts like her."

Y/n: "But Oppa, he should have at least told me. I mean, I got to know that from Mr. Hwang. And now he has placed himself in danger. Had Mr. Hwang not told me about her, anything could've happened."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

J-Hope: "What do you mean Taehyung placed himself in danger?"

Y/n:"Cho isn't someone ordinary. She is the daughter of a estatesman. And she is plotting his murder... She might try today and tomorrow. At the farewell. And I don't even know what she looks like."