"We haven't talked much, have we?" Numa completed the sentence with a mischievous smile, "let's see, my name is Numa Lund, I'm 17 years old, I'm going to be 18 soon, I was born in Czechoslovakia and..."

"Where?"

"In Czechoslovakia, but I don't know if I was born in a part that belongs to today's Czech Republic or to Slovakia."

"Really? I've never met anyone from there."

"I can imagine, I only know myself and not even that much."

Leon laughed

"Are your parents from there?"

"Nope, I'm adopted," he paused to drink a bit, "my parents traveled a lot and at that time it was easier to adopt in Europe, as now it is easier to adopt children from other continents. On one of their trips, they met someone who passed on the information and that's how they met my biological mother and in between trips they adopted me. My grandmother and my father are Danish, that's why they were also in Europe so much at that time. And that's it and here I am with you having a drink."

"Interesting story."

"And you? You're not from the capital, are you? Although you're very much a "southern-night-club guy..."

"Actually I'm from San Isidro, my parents have a house there. My father is involved in politics. And to avoid problems I was going a little far away, but apparently it didn't work out.'"

"Why?"

"You don't read the papers or watch the news, do you?

"Not really..."

"Well, there was an article about me, about the fight last time."

"No way! So you're famous..."

"Not me, my father, he's a high official and does shit like that."

Numa looked at him in surprise. No wonder he lived in an fancy area like San Isidro.

"But your father knows ....?"

"My dad, mom, everyone knows I'm gay. I have nothing to hide. A different story is if they accept it. Although, I don't really give a shit. It's my life. And, in your case, do your parents know?"

"No. Anyway, I live with my grandmother and she doesn't know either."

Leon was about to ask why he lived with his grandmother but he got the impression that he didn't want to talk about it. So he turned to other topics such as music, movies and television.

To his surprise, Numa was a boy who loved reading and was a movie buff. He was surprised that for his age he was very mature, of course living with an older person pushed him to be much more independent. He watched him and was delighted when he spoke, completely absorbed in his words and gestures.

After a couple of hours of being there the mood of both had become a little more cheerful, Numa between drinks had become much looser, making Leon laugh and feel more and more attracted to the young guy. When the barman began to turn off the few lights they both burst into laughter and for Numa the time had flown by. They got up and left the place.

Leon accompanied him to the car, taking him by the waist and enjoying the contact of his warm body.

At that hour and after the long evening he felt an irrepressible desire to kiss and touch him. Numa leaned against the driver's door while Leon was looking for the key, when he found it he approached Numa's right side, taking him gently by the arms with the intention of moving him to the side but in doing so he was very close to the young man. Numa looked at him with narrowed eyes, his full lips slightly parted and without being able to avoid the impulse he began to kiss him, first caressing his lips. Numa responded by opening his mouth a little and let his tongue slip out to caress that mouth that kissed him, and soon both were melting in a warm and wet kiss. The intensity was rising, Leon leaned against that body wishing to be naked to feel all its warmth. The kiss was increasing in intensity and Leon's hands began to slip under his sweater. Numa let out a sigh.