Pervy brains of soulmates

Start from the beginning

Just then a maid rushed up with a shake bottle full of iced coffee.

Taehyung: "Great."

Jimin: "What happened?"

Taehyung: "Y/n drinks coffee to remain awake."

Jimin: "Which means...?"

Taehyung: "She's planning to work overnight."

I returned to my room but I didn't find her anywhere. Looking at the bed... I found her laptop. I looked at the scene and found that she's working on some presentation. Suddenly... An idea popped in my mind. I saved changes made in her document and placed her laptop on sleep mode. Then, I went off to the bathroom to do my night routine. I came out as quickly as possible and still didn't find her. I sat down on the bed waiting for her. Soon the door opened revealing Y/n with an empty coffee sipper in her hand. She smiled as she came towards me. I took her hands and hugged her stomach.

Y/n: *chuckle* "What happened?"

Taehyung: "Nothing. I want to cuddle."

Y/n: "Ok but let go of me for sometime. I need to complete the presentation."

Taehyung: "But why are you forcing yourself so much? Hmm? You said you have two days to complete it."

Y/n: "But now I have only one and a half days. Also... If I complete this right now... I'll be relaxed for the day after tomorrow."

Taehyung: "I'm not going to let you do your work."

Y/n: "Why?"

Taehyung: "You're overstressing again."

I looked up in her sky blue eyes.

Taehyung: "Tell me everything nicely."

Y/n: *sigh* "Today evening, I was having coffee in the garden because I wanted some fresh air. It was then when Cristine sent me some photos. Her designs. I liked them. But then she said that we're trying to find a company that will invest in hers. I decided that I'll because the designs are really good and investment will be really profitable. So she fixed the meeting. It's tomorrow at 10 pm. Which means... I'll not have much time tomorrow. But I've completed most of the work. Just this last presentation is left and it won't take long."

Taehyung: "Hmm... Fine, I'll let you do your work. But I have requirements."

Y/n: "Speak up already."

Taehyung: "You'll sit on my lap and do your work."

Y/n's eyes widened as she got flushed.

Y/n: "Wh-wha-... Obviously not."

Taehyung: "Think about it..."

A/n POV:

Y/n showed a "I know I'm in a mess" expression to Taehyung as she quietly did what he "Demanded". As she started with her work, Taehyung's brain shot him another mischievous idea. He started snuggling in her neck area and kissing there. Y/n's concentration was smashing like a glass window every time Taehyung's lips rubbed against her skin. 

She finally managed to say...

Y/n: "S-Stop that."

Taehyung: "If you don't want me to continue with that then give me a kiss on my lips."

Y/n: "I will. Promise. Before sleep. Just let me finish with this."

Taehyung chuckled at Y/n's desperate voice.

Taehyung: "Fine. But remember your promise."

Y/n: "Yeah."

She started working and within twenty minutes, her work was complete.