Migration

"Where are we with Avery?" Hunt questions Mark, all of the attending having a meeting about the residents, and where they plan on going for their fellowships

"Holding offers from U.S.C., Penn, Tulane, and Emory." Mark rubs a hand down his face, "Tulane and Emory are in love. They want him bad."

Hunt writes on the white board, turning to Derek, "Grey?"

"Uh, still between Boston and Seattle."

Hunt grimaces, "If I'm gonna lose one of my talented residents and my top neurosurgeon, I'd love a decision sooner than later."

Derek shrugs, "You and me both, Hunt." He closes the file in front of him, looking between Arizona and Hunt, "What about Adler?"

Arizona sighs, "Boston is pushing hard for her, so is Baylor."

"I think we're still in the running, barley, but Emory also wants her." Hunt continues to write on the board, "She's double board certified and was chief resident, I wouldn't be surprised if she has more offers coming in as we speak we don't know about."

Everyone looks around the table, not enjoying how many people they're about to lose. Arizona puts on a smile, "Well, Karev is staying."

Hunt nods once, writing Karev on the board with a check mark next to his name. He turns back to his attending's, "If we are out this many surgeons, I'm gonna need to hire now, so let's get answers from our people as soon as possible. Thank you."

While the attending's are at the hospital, the residents are enjoying their celebrations of passing their boards. Cristina, Meredith, and Solace dancing on one of Meredith's coffee tables, as they lose count at the number of beers they've had.

Solace spins around, stopping for a breath and noticing Jackson and Alex looking at them. She smiles at Jackson, it widening when he takes a sip of his beer, his eyes traveling up and down her. When his eyes reconnect with hers, she winks at him, relishing in the smirk he sends back.

Alex leans over so Jackson can hear him in the loud living room, "You and Solace, huh?"

Jackson nods, not taking his eyes away from the girl that started dancing again, "Yeah. Me and Solace."

Alex looks at the smile on his face, groaning, "Oh god, you guys are in love and all that crap."

Jackson just shrugs, "So what if I am?" He admitted it to himself the moment he first kissed her, that the feelings he had for her were stronger than he originally thought. That loving her was the most simple thing to him. Everything else didn't matter. Not when she was around. He wasn't going to be fool enough to let that go.

Meredith stops the music when Cristina's phone rings, the dark haired girl answering it, "This is Dr.Yang." Humming out her answers as the other person speaks to her, Solace has to stop from laughing at how drunk Cristina is, finding it funny she's trying to be professional. "Well, that does certainly give me a lot to think about. Thank you so much for calling." Cristina hangs up the phone.