Chaos

"Someone's getting fired

"Someone's getting fired." Reed says, making April look over at her friend, "Stop it."

"She wasn't even my patient." Charles complains.

Solace mumbles to herself, "Will all of you just shut up?", sinking down in her chair further.

"How long is this going to take?" Alex asks.

"Why?" Jackson looks over at him, "Need to make a phone call?" Causing him and Charles to snicker.

Alex stands up, launching himself at Jackson, causing Hunt, Derek, and Mark to separate the two. Solace just rolls her eyes at the immaturity, shaking her head.

She sits up properly when the chief comes out, yelling at them, "That's enough! What happened here tonight, what happened to that patient, was inexcusable. And we're gonna be here till I find out who's responsible for it. So until then, you will sit down, you will shut up, and you'll wait to be called."

Everyone sits back down like scolded children, while Webber calls for Hunt. Solace sighs, sinking down in her chair again.

This is turning out to be a long night.

***

Cristina comes into Meredith's room, throwing herself on the couch next to Solace as Mer packs her bag, "I'm putting myself in time-out before I kill someone."

Solace chuckles, offering the dark haired girl some of her goldfish, "Ooh, Yum."

"Have you seen Bailey? She was supposed to sign my discharge papers after her Appy." Meredith asks.

"Nope." Solace says, eating more goldfish.

Cristina sits up, "Oh, good. You know, go home, get better and then come back, cause we need you."

Meredith looks over to her two friends, "Are the Mercy West people that bad?"

"They're everywhere! And there are more of them than us." Cristina complains, "And they're kicking our asses. God, I miss Izzie."

"I don't." Solace shrugs, earning a glare from Cristina.

"We need more people on our side."

Solace scrunches her face, "Technically we're all on the same side."

"You're a traitor." Christina tells her, looking over to Meredith, "You have to come back."

Meredith sighs, "I have to be discharged first."

Solace's pager goes off, making her stand and hand the rest of her bag of goldfish to Cristina, "ER, gotta go." She calls over her shoulder on her way out.

She walks into the ER, tying her protective cape on, listening to Hunt give orders, "Try to keep the burn unit and trauma rooms clear. And call respiratory. We need ventilators on standby."