Dami lay one of Y/n's hands on her chest, so the other girl could feel her heart.

"Do you feel that?" She whispered.

Y/n nodded.

"You don't have to be scared. I will always be on your side and if you ever feel like it is too much for you to handle, you can always come to me to ask for help." Dami said in a soft tone.

"I know, but-" Y/ns started but her voice failed her.

Dami grabbed her head and pulled her closer.

"They will think I'm a loser. How can they accept me as their leader when I'm like this?" The Vampire girl heard her wife's voice in her head.

"No one will think that you are a loser," Dami whispered and pressed a kiss on Y/n's forehead.

"Did you just read my mind?" Y/n sniffed.

"I do think so." Dami chuckled. "For a few weeks, I'm able to do that. It's like when I feel your emotions. It always happens when you have strong feelings and thoughts I guess." 

"At least you know what is bothering me now," Y/n replied.

"I do, but there is more. Am I right?" The Vampire girl asked.

"Yes," Y/n replied.

Y/n's pov:

You wanted to tell her about your thoughts, but you were sure that your voice would fail you again, so you just thought about what you wanted to tell her.

"How are you able to love me, when I'm like this? When I'm this weak." You thought.

Dami wrapped her arms around you and pulled you in a tight hug.

"Showing emotions is not a weakness. I love you the way you are. I love every single part of you." Your wife whispered in your ear.

"I can't even handle my emotions." You sniffed. "You deserve someone with stable mental health and not me. You deserve so much more." 

"I don't want someone else. I love the way you feel about things. That doesn't make you weak or mentally unstable. Your emotions are simply stronger than the ones of other people and you will find a way to handle them. Maybe not this week, but someday and I want to be there when it happens. You are the one I deserve. My soul has already chosen you and so does my heart." Dami softly said.

"I love you." You replied and pulled back a little.

Your chest filled with a warm feeling and you leaned closer to this amazing girl. She gave you a soft smile before she kissed you. 

The kiss was short, but full of love.

"Are you feeling better?" Dami asked softly after you pulled back.

You simply nodded.

"I know that you are still scared, but you will not be alone as a leader. You have your friends and family and of course, you have me. For the rest of eternity." Dami smiled and showed you the ring on her finger.

You took her hand and intertwined your fingers.

"And I'm sure if you talk to your grandfather, he will understand. Maybe he will wait and you have more time to prepare." Your wife pointed out.

"He said, he wants to do it as fast as possible." You looked on the ground.

Dami grabbed your chin and forced you to look at her.

"You will talk with him. I can accompany you if you want." Dami said.

"Okay." You replied.

She gave you a soft smile, but you knew that she hid her fear as you did, but there was something else.