"Seriously?"

"Seriously. Anyways tell me what's up with you?" Said Manik

"Umm nothing much" said Nandini

"Okay then whatever that little much is, vo batao" said Manik grabbing an apple from the table.

"Manik how do you see us after 3-4 years?" asked Nandini. Manik was confused, what was he supposed to answer to that? He had never really settled himself and thought about this

"I don't know all I know we gonna be together " said Manik casually.

"Tch obviously together Manik but um what do you think about babies?" Asked Nandini finally putting her words upfront clearly without beating around the bush.
Manik was in surprise. It was too sudden for him. He obviously liked babies and he had developed a beautiful bond with Radhika too over time but then having a baby of your own was difficult. He obviously went on joking with Nandini over this matter a lot of times but then he was never too serious about this.

"Nandini, I don't know. I mean I love them but it's not like I want to have them now you know. I am not ready" said Manik. He was financially stable ,yes. But then there was a lot more to it. There was so much more that he wanted to do before bringing a little life into this world for them or of them rather.
"Not ready as in?" Asked Nandini sitting up facing him

"As in I want to do so much more so that its just happiness that our baby would be getting." Said Manik trying to choose the right words

"You are already stable in your career Manik and obviously I am not saying that we are having a baby right now No but maybe after a few months you know?" Said Nandini. She did not know herself why this sudden urge had crept in but seeing Rehan and meeting him had just done something to her.
"Career is not what it is all about Nandini. I want us to have a house of our own , I want us to travel more, explore more, work more. And besides you only said right that you want to do something more in your medical career, you wanted to make it big in IMCI?" said Manik
"Yeah right. Not now but then at some point of time, you do want to have them right? It's not like you don't want to have babies ever?" asked Nandini
"Yess obviously. I want to have a cute little girl who would be my princess or maybe a boy who I would watch football with . And with you and me together, our little family, it's gonna be fun na?" Said Manik. Nandini felt very happy to know that Manik actually was open to that thought . She hugged him tight while Manik smiled hugging her back with one hand as the other held the mighty apple which he was busy munching on.

"I also know you had this sudden thought after seeing Rehan right? He is a cute boy." Said Manik . He knew it was because of that encounter due to which this thought had struck Nandini.

"Accha Nandini, ek baat puchu?" Asked Manik keeping his apple aside as Nandini made a disgusted face seeing him keeping a half eaten apple on the table.
"Where are your manners?" Asked Nandini.
"Don't start with your hygiene nowww please." Said Manik

"No we are not talking until you clean this up" declared Nandini. Manik was irritated but yeah of no use, he knew he anyways had to listen to Ms. Doctor.

He wrapped that apple up in a tissue and disposed it.
"Fine?"
"Yess"
"Great"
Manik came and sat beside her again returning back to the convo
"Yesterday, what was up with all of your questions, kisine kuch bola kya?" Asked Manik. He wanted to know if there was something troubling her or maybe troubled her. With her behaviour, he knew she was no longer feeling bad about it and that she had overcome that already but he just wanted to know why that happened.

"Hmm actually it was Navya's birthday na so I had just called her up a day before yesterday to wish her after you had ended your wishes with her. And it was awkward between us somehow, but anyways that's not the issue. She told me I must be having fun in Bali and all and she was there busy in all the work at the house. That's not wrong again, I know she was exaggerating . Mamma would never let her or for that matter, anyone of us work at all until we wish to do it so if uska man nahi hai to vo mana kar sakti thi. But then she said that if we would have had an actual arranged marriage then we would not have been here in Bali today and that we were privileged which just made me feel ki we are different from other marriages that are arranged. Not that I felt bad again cause she just mentioned it but it was like she was trying to make me feel down just so my mood goes off. I was very disturbed with that but then the floating house wala surprise did the magic for me. Tomorrow, I just wanted to have all those answers and so I talked to you" said Nandini. She was simple and accurate with his words. Manik was keenly listening to her and nodding his head time to time showing he understood.

"That means Navya is still not on track  and she is still messed up" said Manik. Nandini nodded at him.
"But see I am not as affected as I used to be" said Nandini chirply as Manik smiled and kissed her over her hair.

"Good now let's go for the Tanha lot? You don't wanna miss the sunset do you?" Said Manik.

The two quickly got ready and it was almost sunset when the reached. The beautiful view from the temple just made it so perfect for them. What a perfect way to end the day.

The two stood admiring the sunset. Manik wrapping his arms around her petite frame while she stood with her entire weight on her husband.
PERFECT! Sunset, Bali and them:)