"No, mi ago cum too, fuck mi good Jordon," she moans.

Within seconds I am emptying myself deep inside her and I enjoy her screams as she cums on my cock for a second time.

I shower her back with kisses as we both come down from our high. Her skin is flawless and smooth, I love the way it feels against mine.

"Up Jubba, I need to pee," she says, and I pull out of her and fall on my back. I watch her walk into the bathroom and I can't help admiring her form. I knew she would look good naked I just never knew she'd be such an amazing fuck.

I sit up and remove the condom while I wait for Leah to exit the bathroom, but she doesn't.

Leah's POV

I finish peeing and step into the shower, I can't go back out there to have small talk, I must stick to the plan.

"Leah?" I hear Jubba call from outside the bathroom door.

"I'm in the shower," I answer, and the door opens.

I don't look around I just continue with my shower. I hear the shower door open and then close. I feel his hands run down my side and then my ass. I moan as his hand finds my clit and he rubs it while kissing my neck from behind.

I push back my ass on him, I can't believe that he's still hard. He spins me around and lifts me, I wrap my legs around his waist and sigh when he pushes into me.

"Where's the condom?" I ask as he moves me up and down on his cock.

"Mhmmm, I had to feel you raw, Lee. I'll pull out and I'm clean," he says, and I wrap my arms firmly around his neck.

"It's fine, I'm on the pill," I tell him, and he laughs.

"So, wah yuh mek mi use condom fah Leah?" He asks before sucking my nipple into his mouth.

I moan and my head falls back, "because a no mi alone yuh a fuck," I answer, and he holds up his head to look into my eyes.

"Yuh alone mi a fuck without boots, know dat," he says and braces me against the glass.

As he fucks me, I can't help admiring his body, he's well defined and he's handsome. His muscles move as he works, and I wish he was mine.

"You're so sexy," I compliment him, and he chuckles.

"Yeah, Lee yuh tired fi tell mi," he states and laughs.

I bite his ear; he groans and pulls me down on his cock. I scream out as his cock slams into my cervix, but he doesn't stop, not that I want him to.

"Tight pussy Leah mi soon cum," he whispers in my ear but I'm already screaming out as my body shakes from the orgasm. He drives into me and then he cums in me, kissing me and holding me tightly.

I could do this all night, but I need to leave. I unwrap my arms from around his neck and he pulls out of me and helps me to stand. I feel his cum run down my leg, I look down at it, dip my finger in it and then lick it off my finger.

Jubba groans and I grin and step under the shower.

"Leah how mi ago stop fuck yuh?" He asks as he takes my rag and washes my back.

"Well, we had a deal, so it is what it is; I had a good time by the way," I tell him as I turn around and he washes my front.

"Yeah, me too, I more than enjoyed it," he says and I chuckle.

"I need to get you a washcloth," I say and quickly rinse before stepping out of the shower.

I dry off with the towel and wrap it around my waist, leaving my breasts exposed. I take a rag from the cupboard and hand it to him before leaving the bathroom.

His eyes burn into my skin, but I don't let him know that I'm affected. I put on a red lace thong and matching bra. As I'm putting on my jeans shorts, Jubba walks out of the bathroom.

"Weh yuh a go Leah?" He asks and I continue getting dressed.

"I have plans," I respond and pull the red crop top over my head.

"Weh yuh a go look like dat Leah?" He asks and walks over to me, but I walk away and go into my closet to find my sandals and already packed overnight bag.

"Jubba, I had plans before you showed up," I say as I put the bag on the bed and sit down to strap up my slippers.

"So yuh cyaan cancel it?" He asks and stands in front of me.

"Nope," I say and walk into the bathroom to put on some cologne and jewellery.

As I come out of the bathroom, I take up my phone and text the guy letting him know that I am ready.

"This is a joke right, weh yuh a go Leah?" He holds my hand forcing me to face him. I stand on my toes and kiss him deeply; he puts his hand around my waist and kisses me back.

"Jubba, we had fun but we are back to normal now, I had plans before you showed up, I will see you around. Thanks for a good fuck," I kiss him again and then I hear the car horn at the gate.

I move to the window and a black Porsche is at the gate. I turn around and collide with Jubba, he doesn't move as his jaw clenches.

"Leah a which man dat?" He asks and I sidestep him and press the remote to open the gate.

"He's my friend," I say and take up my handbag and overnight bag.

"Mi look like fool to yuh Leah? Is after nine and man a come pick yuh up wid overnight bag. Yuh just fuck mi!" He raises his voice.

"Like I said you weren't planned, he was. Bye Jordon," I say and walk out of the room. As I go outside a tall brown skin guy climbs out of the car, he looks to be in his thirties, he's very good looking and it's obvious that he works out.

 As I go outside a tall brown skin guy climbs out of the car, he looks to be in his thirties, he's very good looking and it's obvious that he works out

He hugs me then takes my bag and puts it in the back.

"Hi Leah, I'm going to kiss you, someone's at the window watching and Omar said I should make it convincing," he whispers in my ear, and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

I don't feel anything for this man and seconds later I pull away. He opens the door for me, I climb in, and he hops in and drives away.

Phase one, 'Operation Jubba' complete.

****

Don't leave without VOTING!!!