She turns on me going into the reverse cowgirl position and mi lose mi fucking mind when she start jiggling her ass on me. Mi inna shock mi cyaan move mi just watch har torture mi.

♫♫ Yeah, me push it in a your belly girl

To how your pussy wet, me know you cum already girl

Way you a whine 'pon me john, the sweat a run and drip a drip

Take it out and beat 'pon your clit

See how your eyes them a roll back when me push in the tip

She grip me in a me back when it slip in

Me make she scream

Love fi hear you moan

Her lips there 'pon me ears can't even speak

But me hear she breathing

Love fi hear yuh moan ♫♫

Leah a whine pon mi cock then she bends forward putting her hands on the bed. I watch as she opens up her legs into a full split and then sits upright taking the full length of my cock into her.

She not even stop, she still a bounce up and down and just the sight of her mek mi waan shoot.

Mi cyaan flap like dis, one time mi a get fi fuck Leah and mi flap to pussyclaat!

I lift her off me and pull out, from under her. She's on her hands and knees and I position behind her and start fucking her from behind. I push all the way into her, she cries out but backs into me not trying to run.

Yow mi impressed, mi start fuck her hard and slap up her ass. My fingers leave their mark and I smile as she moans and whines on my cock.

"Jordon mi a cum," she tells me, and I love when she calls me by my name.

I wrap my hand around her throat and pull her back to me. My left-hand finds her clit and I rub it while sinking deep into her.

"How yuh pussy so nice Lee?" I whisper in her ear, and she cries out as she cums on my cock.

I allow her to come down from her orgasm before I flip her on her back and open her legs wide.

Ketch pretty pussy!

I sink into her and give her some slow deep strokes. She pulls me down and wraps her legs around my waist. I kiss her, if this is my only time fucking her, I'm going to kiss her.

I moan in her mouth as her pussy clamps down on my cock.

"Yuh know seh yuh bad though," I comment, and she grins and uses her legs to pull me in deeper.

"Gimmie everything Jubba," she begs, and I don't hesitate to start fucking her hard. I don't try to hold back my feelings of pleasure, I let her know how her pussy is affecting me and she does the same.

We switch positions with her lying flat on her belly. I enter her and she locks her legs behind my back pulling me in. I shake my head because I had no idea Leah was so flexible.

She turns her head to the side, "come here," she says, and I move down with my chest on her back, putting my weight on my arms careful not to crush her.

Before she can speak I kiss her and then suck on her neck. I want to leave my 'I was here' mark on her. She moans and gives me access to her neck snaking her hand around my head.

She starts moving to the music that's set on repeat and as she rotates on my hood I feel my cum approaching.

"Lee, mi soon shoot, slow down," I tell her.