“We are” realized he was still holding my hand. “Have you ever felt so lonely that you wanted to die or commit suicide?”

He looked at me with worried eyes. “No, but remember you are not alone. You have me, your friends, your sisters, your parents,” he said, holding my hand tighter and pulling me closer to him.

I think he's becoming way protective over me, and it makes me sometimes laugh of how crazy worry he is when I trip over or even walking alone.

Like that one time we were trying to bake a cake and I accidentally burn my finger, and he immediately panicked and didn't let me go inside the kitchen, and also I remember his kissed the finger I accidentally burn and said it would make me feel better.

“I know, I just feel like no one cares about me,” I sniff. He wrapped his arms around my waist and made me flinch.

Yes! One thing, he's way careful with me like I'm a glass.

“Okay, I'm just not used to that kind of thing.” I rested my head on his shoulder. “You'll be fine, I'm sure you'll get better,” he patted me on the back.

“I like being here”

At this point, I just want to close my eyes and think about making my dreams come true. Everything was quiet and I could hear birds chirping. This place is quiet. I slowly closed her eyes.

Lorenzo POV.

I look at Elora, and she looks so peaceful as she's sleeping.

We are getting closer, I'm glad I didn't make her uncomfortable. Her voice is so sweet, who can insult this angel, she's innocent.

I will never hit her or any other woman, will never lay hand even if I am mad at them.

Alisa, my sister, she's coming home for a month. I'm glad she's here because I want to tell her everything that happened in my life during her absence and ask her advice.

I hugged Elora tightly so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable. In 1978, everyone knew about this park, but as the years passed and everyone forgot about it eventually became a forbidden park.

My grandmother told me about this park and its history.

This park is located in the forest and I really like it. When I'm stressed, I go there to relax and get away from people I know. I wanted to show Elora this park.

Everything in my life seems to be going well so far, but my father keeps encouraging me to marry Emily. He attacked me, telling me that he would force me to do otherwise.

I'm sick of this shit, he needs to understand, he plans to convince me.
Marrying her is my worst nightmare, I don't hate the girl, I just find her annoying. She needs to know I don't have any interest in her, she just keep putting pressure on me and is overwhelming.

Elora and Mason are unaware of this situation, so I won't tell them. Called Uber, I picked up Elora in a bride's style and tried to open her eyes, but she pressed them against my chest. She sleeps so sweetly that I can watch her for hours. The Uber arrived, and I put Elora on my lap with her face on her chest. I said the address. I look at her and played with her hair.