⁂ Lucky Murderer 13 Extra Bullets ⁂

Start from the beginning

Bai Yutang frowned,

"Cat!"

"Huh?"

Zhan Zhao also leaned over to look.

"Look here."

Bai Yutang pointed to the starting point of the broken glass on the car window,

"This may be a bullet hole; he was shot in the car!"

With speaking, he called Ma Han. After a while, Ma Han and Zhao Hu ran down.

"Captain."

Ma Han and Zhao Hu called.

Bai Yutang hooked his fingers to the two of them and pointed to a looming bullet hole on the broken spot on the car window,

"Is this a bullet hole?"

After finishing speaking, he took out the bullet that he cleared out from Lian Qian Yi and gave it to them to look at.

"One hundred per cent."

Ma Han stared at the breach and then at the bullet,

"The shooting point is far away."

Bai Yutang and Zhan Zhao both frowned.

"But there may have been an accident when the shot happened!"

Ma Han said, pointing at the glass,

"It shows that the bullet was fired from the front, and the other party should have aimed at the driver's head, but at that moment, the car seemed to deviate, so the bullet was shot obliquely into the glass, so the hole was not a complete round hole, but a fragmented sector."

"We didn't hear the sound of gunshots at the time and didn't find anything wrong."

Zhan Zhao analysed,

"Could it be that the sniper shot at the same time when you hit the tire, so the car veered off?"

"Captain, did you shoot his tires when his car was turning?"

Ma Han asked him.

Bai Yutang nodded.

"That kid is definitely a veteran."

Ma Han smiled,

"Generally, snipers wait until the opponent turns to shoot, with only one purpose, not to leave bullets!"

"Is there such a possibility?"

Zhan Zhao asked.

"Yes."

Ma Han pointed to the car and said,

"The car shoots from the front while turning, passes through a layer of glass, hits the opponent's head, and then goes out from the back of the head, which can match the angle of the car's turning, and flew out from the front window of the vehicle. The premise is that the window should be open, and the bullet will fall on the ground after flying out and will not be found, and he only needs to recover the shot at that time."

"That's really a coincidence!"

Zhan Zhao also laughed and patted Bai Yutang,

"Your shot saved him."

Bai Yutang smiled bitterly and shook his head,

"...Fortunately, he didn't target us at the time."

Zhan Zhao thought about it for a while and was also a little scared. The two of them were standing in the middle of the road just now. If they were hit, they would be a living target, but Bai Yutang was here; it should have saved them from the danger! This time, it was a coincidence that the shots were fired together, and the sniper bullet was not aimed at them, so Bai Yutang didn't notice it. It's not like this kind of thing has never happened before.