33.

Stefania's POV:

I've been awake for like an hour just watching Danielle sleep, she's so adorable. She does this cute little thing in her sleep ever 5 minutes where she does this cute little snore sound before she cuddles in closer. God I'm so in love.

When I woke up I had a message from Leco telling me that the beach party starts at 6, I also had a text from Gabriella asking to meet which I ignored. I know she's my friend but I don't want to upset Danielle.

As I'm in thought I don't realise Danielle has woke up until I feel kisses being places all over my cheek and neck.

"Morning baby, what you thinking about I've been doing that for a couple minutes" she says giggling.

"Buongiorno bambina. And nothing really, just your adorable little face" I say squeezing her cheeks.

"How long have you been up for. Also I'm starving" Danielle says yawning.

"Woke up about an hour ago, but you were to cute so I just sat here" I say smiling at her.

"I love you" she says leaning in to kiss me.

"I love you too" I say kissing her.

"Let's head downstairs I think I can smell food" she says excitedly.

"You and your food" I say laughing following her out the room.

We make it downstairs and I see my papa, Victoria and daniella at the table. I look at my papa shocked.

"Good morning miei cari" my papa says
(My dears)

"Morning Ricardo, what have you cooked it smells amazing" Danielle says walking over and sitting beside Victoria who gives her a hug.

"There's some bacon, eggs, sausages, toast, croissants and some breakfast muffins" my papa says ushering me to sit down.

"Good morning" my sister says with a smile.

"Morning" I say looking at her with a slight smile still confused.

"Marco wanted to come but he had work this morning, running a big company in Italy means no sleep" she says laughing.

"Yeah, I get that" I say still looking at her confused.

"I came because.... Well because your my sister and I've missed you, and I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. And I'm sorry to you as well Danielle, you seem like a very lovely girl and I would like to get to know you properly" she says smiling over at Danielle which made me smile.

"Thank you daniella, I've missed you as well, we use to be so close and then when I came home with my first girlfriend you just shut me out and I didn't think we would ever be the same again" I say truthfully as I eat some bacon.

"Honestly I was a brat at that age" she says making me and papa laugh. "But I've realised life's too short to worry about what's right and what's wrong. All that should matter is what makes you happy, and of course family" she says happily.

"I'm glad my girls have finally made up, now let's enjoy breakfast as a family" my papa says smiling.

During breakfast we all talked about what are plans were today, we laughed and it felt so amazing to feel so at ease around my sister again. She was my absolute rock growing up and I'm hoping we can get back to that.

Once we finish dinner Danielle goes upstairs to call her mom while me and Daniella step outside to chat.

"So Victoria mentioned to me that you saw Gabriella. How did that go" daniella says to me.