25.

Danielle's POV:

Its New Year's Eve and today me and Stef are going home. We decided that tonight we are just gonna stay in the two of us instead of going to Jason's for the party with the cast as we want to enjoy our first New Year's Eve together without anyone else in our bubble.

I woke up to find Stef still asleep. She always looks so beautiful and I don't know how I got so lucky. As I'm admiring her I get an idea.

Luckily we have no clothes on as we slept naked last night so I gently manoeuvre so I'm positioned between her legs. It's normally Stef who wakes me up like this but now I'm returning the favour.

I begin kissing up her thighs, I can hear her breathing intensifying as I make my way higher up her thigh. As I reach her sex I blow lightly on her clit causing her to wriggle slightly. I know she's gonna wake up soon.

After another few minutes of teasing I decide to stop my torture and run my tongue through her already wet folds. She whimpers slightly in her sleep, I begin moving my tongue faster through her folds lapping up her juices in the process, she tastes so good.

Stefania's POV:

I'm awoke by an intense amount of pleasure building up. As I open my eyes I see Danielle with her head between my thighs. A sight I love to see.

"Fuck" I breath out as she sucks on my clit.

"Good morning baby" she says lifting her head. up to see me.

"Please don't stop" I say lifting my hips trying to reach her mouth.

She begins rapidly moving her tongue between my folds increasing the build up that I feel forming in my lower abdomen.

"Aww yes baby I'm close" I breath out as Danielle attaches her mouth to my clit.

I feel her teasing my entrance with her fingers as her tongue works magic on my clit. Suddenly I feel her push two fingers straight inside of me.

"Uhhhh Danielle" I moan loudly.

She begins moving her fingers faster as she still skilfully works on my clit. I feel my orgasm building and about to release as her fingers curl inside of me.

"Come for me princess" Danielle says before reattaching herself to my clit.

"Yes right there... in cum-" I get cut off by my orgasm crashing into me.

"Good girl" Danielle breaths out as she slows down her fingers.

As she pulls out her fingers i whimper due to the loss and my body fully relaxes. She kisses up my abdomen up to my jaw to then placing a final kiss on my lips. As she pulls out of the kiss she places her fingers on my lips indicating for me to suck them. Once I do that she sits on top of me brushing the hair out my face.

"God I can't wait to wake up to this face, this body, these kisses, the orgasms everyday" I say biting my lip.

"Someone's in a a very cheerful mood" she says giggling.

"I have many reasons to be" I say giggling as I flip us over and work my way down her body.

"How lovely for you lady's to join us" Danielle's mom says as we enter the kitchen.

"We umm, we" Danielle stutters I try not to laugh.