18.

Danielle's POV:

Another night waking up alone... I hate it. Stefania is doing this modelling thing for a magazine, she comes home today and we're getting to see each other finally after nearly a week apart.

We've been together nearly 5 months. Times flying by, Christmas is in a month and I usually go to my parents, but I'm with stef now and she still hasn't met my parents.

I'm meeting up with Jessica and Sara for lunch as I'm going crazy in my house waiting for Stefania to come back. Jaina is out of town visiting family, Barrett is with her boyfriend and jay, well I don't know he wasn't picking up.

Jeff has been staying with me while Stefania is in Sacramento for her shoot. After I walk jeff I make sure she has food and water before I head out to my car and drive to the diner I'm meeting Jessica and Sara at.

I pull up at the restaurant and see Jess and Sara sitting at the table by the window just inside so I make my way in.

"Hey girly" Jessica says hugging me.

"Hey I missed yous" I say pulling out the hug to hug Sara.

"We missed you too" Sara says before we take a seat.

"What can I get yous today" the waitress asks coming over a few minutes later.

"I would like the ground beef tacos please" Jessica orders.

"Please Could I have the chicken Caesar salad" Sara orders.

"Oh I'm torn I don't know if I should order the roasted chicken wrap or a cobb salad" I say resting my head in my hand.

"My personal opinion, I'd go for the roasted chicken wrap, it's amazing" the waitress tells me.

"Hmm okay I'll go for that please" I shoot her a friendly smile closing the menu"

"Of course gorgeous, I'll also bring over a fresh jug of water" she says smiling at me before walking away.

"Omg" Sara says looking at me.

"What?" I say confused.

"She was so flirting with you, honey please tell me you saw that" Sara asks turning to Jessica.

"I saw but I think she was just being friendly" Jessica says shrugging it off.

-
"Hmm this is amazing, so glad I ordered this" I say as I dig into my wrap.

"Glad your little admirer recommended it" Jessica says jokingly.

"Oh shut up she-" I get cut off by the waitress approaching the table.

"Is everything okay for yous all?" She asks looking at me. Okay now I'm kinda thinking what Sara and Jess are thinking.

"Yeah it's amazing" as I finish my phone rings, it's a FaceTime call.

*facetime call*

Stefania: hey bambina, I miss you i get my plane in 1 hour so in just over 2 hours I get to be in your arms kissing you again

Stefania's voice says loudly, I look up and see the waitress looking at me, she kinda looks annoyed and Jessica and Sara notice it too.

Danielle: there's my baby, I miss you so much, I can't wait to see you. You wanting me to get you from the airport me and our baby girl can wait for you outside

I say as I eat a little more of my wrap, realising I really need more sauce as I've ran out and there's none on the table.