11.

Warning: little talk about emotional abuse and eating disorder if this effects anyone please read with caution

Danielle's POV:

I woke up early and looked down and saw my beautiful girl still sleeping snuggled into me.
I checked the time and say that it was 7am. I quickly sneak out of bed and chuck on one of stef's hoodies and sweatpants and left the room.Once I get downstairs I see Jeff laying asleep in her bed. She is the cutest dog ever.

"Jeff, girl come her" I whisper shout. Jeff jumps up and follows me into the kitchen.

I feed Jeff and give her some water and decide I'm gonna walk down to the starbucks which is 5 minutes from stef's house and grab us some food.

"Let's go Jeff, gonna go get mama breakfast" I say as I pick up her leash.

I stick on my shoes and head out to the Starbucks to get my girl her favourite food and beverage.

Stefania's POV:

I wake up with a smile on my face and roll over reaching for Danielle but I'm met with an empty space in the bed. I open my eyes and see she isn't there. I check my phone and see that it's only 7:30am

"Bambina?" I shout and get no answer. Weird.

I stick on a hoodie and shorts and head downstairs, once I go down i realise Jeff isn't here either and her leash is gone.

No way did she take Jeff a walk. She just gets more perfect every day. Just as I enter the kitchen I hear the front door open.

"Jeff quiet I don't know if your mama is up" I hear Danielle shout. God hearing her say mama makes me get butterflies thinking of the future.

"There's my girls. I didn't like waking up alone" I say leaning against the door frame looking into the hall.

"Baby, good morning. Sorry I just thought I'd run out and get us some breakfast, and coffees. And also walk my bestie" she says holding up a bag from Starbucks and two coffees in her hand as she kisses me on the lips.

"Your amazing, come on show me what you got" I say taking off Jeff's lead and leading Danielle into the kitchen.

"Well I got 2 caffe latte's, 2 signature breakfast sandwiches. I got you a mango pot and a chocolate twist and myself a cookies & cream cheesecake muffin and banana bread" she says taking everything out the bag.

"You are my dream girl" I say kissing her cheek.

"And your mine, wanna sit on the sofa and watch some more greys then I thought we could go down to the beach with Jeff as it's beautiful weather outside" she says happily.

"That sounds like an amazing idea bambina" I say as I gather my food and head into the lounge.

-

"Baby can we stop by my house before we go to the beach so I can get clothes and a bathing suit" Danielle shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah bella, I'm ready I have everything and I have things for Jeff let's head now" I say running downstairs.

We get in the car after placing the things in the boot and Jeff in the back seat and head down to Danielle's house. Once we get there she runs inside to change and get her things.

As I'm waiting on Danielle I see someone pull up behind my car and get out. She's blonde and has blue eyes just like Danielle. I decide to get out my car.

"Hey is Danielle home?" The women asks me.

"Umm yeah she's just grabbing some things we're heading out" I say motioning to Jeff in the car.