7.

Danielle POV:

We head through to my bedroom and stef sits on the edge of the bed I place down the water and look through my things to give her some sleep wear. I'm still in my thoughts at hearing how she got cheated on. Like who would do that, have you seen her.

"Here I have a long T-shirt and shorts I'm not sure if they will fit you" I say chuckling.

"The shirts really big I'll just sleep in that with my underwear" she says taking the shirt and walking into my on-suit bathroom.

^omg she's gonna be in just underwear. I might freak. Danielle keep your cool^ I say to myself

I change into my shirt and begin taking off my trousers as the bathroom door opens, I have my back turned to the door as I turn around I see Stefania staring at my ass.

"Like what you see" I say as I place my jeans in the wash basket.

"Would it be wrong if I said I did?" She says with a smirk as she sits on the bed.

"Umm n n no not at all" I say stuttering my words.

"Okay bella come sit so I can ask you something" she says reaching her hands out to me.

"Okay let me just put my shorts on" I say reaching for them.

"No don't put them on" she says with a pout.

^that pout god it's so cute how could I possible say no to that. She's so hot but so cute at the same time^

"Fine only because I can't say no to you" I say putting the shorts away and sitting on the bed with my legs crossed in front of her.

"Okay so I told you some things about me, not all but I'm hoping I'll be able to open up more to you as time goes on" she confesses.

"Stef I want you to know that no matter what you have been through I'm going to be here for you, okay?" I say squeezing her hand.

"I know Bella, but enough about me. I wanna know things about you" she says smiling as she takes a sip of water.

"Ask away I'll tell you anything" I say eating a chocolate.

"Are you, into women?" She asks still holding one of my hand.

"Umm well. I have been attracted to girls before and I have kissed girls in college and enjoyed it but I've never Umm... had sex with girl" I say biting my lip.

"Would you ever have sex with a girl?" She asks as she draws circles on my hand with her thumb.

"Depends who the girl is" I say looking at her lips before back at her.

"What if. You could have sex with me, would you want that?" She asks as she moves her hand to my thigh.

"I-I-I wouldn't say no to it" I say stuttering.

"Do I make you nervous?" She asks with a smirk.

"If I tell you something promise not to I dunno think I'm crazy" I say looking down at her hand on my thigh before looking back at her.

"Of course bella you can tell me anything" she says as she moves her hand up and down my thigh.

"Tonight before you arrived I lay on my bed in a towel for 20 minutes sulking because I couldn't find anything to wear. And I told Barrett I wanted to look good, hot even because, because you were coming and I wanted you to notice me" I say looking down embarrassed.

"Aww bambina, I wanted to look good for you too. And can I just say. You looked extremely hot tonight, you always do, and I would always notice you" Stefania says biting her lip.

"I don't know what this means" I admit feeling overwhelmed.

"What do you mean?"

"Like what's happening between you and me, I'm not good at relationships or anything in general but I've known you for 3 days and I can't stop thinking of you and wanting to be around you. And that kiss made me feel things, good things" I say suddenly feeling extremely nervous.

"Danielle I have feel these feelings for you too, I've not been in a relationship for a long time, and I've never ever felt this way for someone before every time I see you I get butterflies and your always on my mind" she says as her hand moves up further up my thigh.

"Would it be okay if I kiss you right now?" I ask leaning closer.

"You can kiss me whenever you like Bella" she replies smiling.

I move closer to her joining our lips together in a soft, sweet kiss which moves onto being hungry. I grazed my tongue over her bottom. Lip and she grants me access. She skilfully flips us over so she's on top of me. I feel her hand move up under my top and rest just below my breast I let out a soft moan as she pulls out of the kiss.

"Is it okay, if i touch?" She asks referring to her hand.

"Yeah it's okay" I confirm before I grab the back of her neck, pulling her back down into a hungry kiss.

Her hand moved up and begins to squeeze my breast and I moan into the kiss. As I moan she skilfully shoots her tongue into my mouth. She begins to kiss down my jawline to my neck as she plays with my nipple between her fingers.

"Stefania" I moan as she grazes her teeth over my pulse point.

"I got really turned on during our kiss earlier" she whispers into my ear as she bites my ear and returns to kissing my neck.

"Good to know it wasn't just me" I moan as she pinched my nipple.

I feel her lifting up the bottom of my shirt she looks at me to ask for permission which I give as I nod. I sit up and help her pull my top off. My breast falling freely out of it as I had no bra on.

"Fuck" she breathes out as she moves back to stares at my breasts.

"You like?" I ask as I run my hands over my hardened nipples.

"Uh huh" she says biting her lip.

"Take your top off" I whisper seductively to her.

Stefania's POV:

Her boobs are so fucking huge uhh I just wanna suck on her hard nipples. I slowly pull off my top and my breast fall out. Mine are nothing compared to hers but when I look at her face and see her biting her lip i know she likes them.

"Come here" she says beckons me with 2 fingers.

I crawl back up and straddle her again her hands find my hips and I lean down and kiss her again. I moan into the kiss as I feel her nipples brush against mine. Her hands move
down to my ass and I feel her squeeze it which causes me to moan loudly into her mouth.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I say pulling out of the kiss to look into her eyes.

"More than anything" she says smirking.

"If you ever want to stop just tell me okay I'll go slow since it's your first time with a girl, okay baby" I say sweetly.

"I trust you, and I want you, so badly" she says seductively.

I kiss her on the lips passionately before I move down to her neck and collar bone I move down and lick over her nipple which causes her to moan. I palm her right breast in my hand as I begin to suck on her nipple, gently biting on it.

"Uhh that feels so good" she breaths out tangling her hand in my hair.

As I continue to suck her nipples I move my hand down her abdomen above her lace panties. I trace over them to her inner thigh I can hear her breathing getting heavier, I then run my fingers over her centre and I can feel how wet she is.

"Wow your so wet me for" I say seductively as I kiss down her abdomen.

"Please, I can't take it any longer, I need you now" she breathes out.

"Patience baby, your gonna enjoy every minute off this" I say before I kiss her passionately on the lips again.