29.

Danielle's POV:

"Stef baby we gotta go" I call from downstairs.

"Okay okay" she shouts before i hear her run downstairs.

"Do you have everything?" I ask as I collect our suitcase from the door.

We decided on just taking one case between the both of us as we are only away for a week and it's just a whole lot easier.

"Yep, I left my phone and charger upstairs so that's what I was grabbing, is Barrett definitely okay with Jeff for the week?" Stefania asks as we make our way to the car.

"Yeah, she said Jaina was gonna help her out when she wasn't busy. She was so exited to have her when I dropped her off earlier" I say laughing.

"Okay perfect, do we still have time to grab Starbucks?" Stef asks buckling herself into the car.

"Always time for Starbucks" I say winking at her.

We grab our coffees from Starbucks and head on our way to the airport once we arrive we go through security and head on over to our gate waiting for our flight to be called.

"So I packed your bag full of snacks, so you should be fine until they offer us food on the flight" Stef tells me as we're seated at the gate.

"Ohh what snacks" I ask excitedly.

"All of your favourites" she says looking at me with a big smile.

"I love you" I say leaning in to her.

"I love you too" she says kissing me.

"OMG your Danielle savre and omg stefania Spampinato!!! " we here as we're kissing.

"Umm yeah that's us" I say with a smile.

"Omg I'm such a huge fan of yours" the girl says smiling at me. " I'm a big fan of yous both" she adds turning to look at stef.

"It's such a pleasure to meet you" Stefania says smiling.

"Would it be okay if I got a photo with you guys" she asks excitedly.

"Of course" I say.

We snap a quick photo with the girl and she posts us on her story. As she's doing that our flight is called.

"That's our flight. Hope you enjoy your day" I say politely collecting my bag.

"Thank you so so so much. Enjoy your trip. It's a beautiful place your going to" she says smiling before skipping away.

"Aww I love that, seeing how exited people are to see you and meet you, it's adorable" Stefania says.

"I love working in this industry and that's one of the best parts about it" I say holding her hand making our way towards the gate.

We get through our gate and head on through to first class. The seats are very spacious and our section has a little door that closes over for privacy

"Ohh we have the fancy seats that allow us to lay down" I say excitedly.

"The best for the best" Stef says kissing my cheek.

-
Halfway through the flight

Stefania's POV:

"Hmm that pasta was amazing" Danielle says.

"Yeah it was bella" I say smiling over at her.

"Why you smiling?" She asks nervously.

"Just admiring how beautiful you are" I say brushing her hair out her face.

"Stop it" she says hiding her face as she blushes.