6.

Stefania POV

It's been a little while since we played truth or dare, I had to take a body shot from Danielle Aswell as give Barrett a lap dance which we all laughed at.

Most people are really drunk now oak and grey have just left as there Uber came so it's just the girls and jay left.

"So you guys are obviously welcome to stay as it's late, Barrett I'm guessing your claiming your room?" Danielle asks entering the living room again and sitting on the couch next to me.

"Do you even have to ask? Do I still have clothes in there?" She asks sort of slurred.

"Yeah I washed them for you" Danielle laughs as she lays her hand on my knee. That sudden move makes my breath catch in my throat.

"There's also the smaller guest room jay you can use that as I'm guessing Jaina will join Barrett in her room?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm gonna head to bed anyways I'm exhausted and it's 12am I've been up since 6" jay says as he strolls through to the room.

"Yeah I think we both are too, tonight was so much fun just like always D" Jaina says as she drags herself through.

"Night lovers" Barrett says winking at us as she follows Jaina.

"Night guys" Danielle says laughing.

"Goodnight" I shout to them.

A silence falls between me and Danielle I turn to look at her and I see she's already looking at me. She then looks down and sees her hands on my thigh she quickly removes it.

"Ss-sorry I I didn't realise I did that" she says stuttering.

"Hey Bella it's okay I don't mind" I say as I pull her hand back down to my thigh holding her hand in mine.

Danielle POV:

I feel like nows the best time to ask her about earlier with jay, and obviously about the fact we kissed. God I can't stop thinking about that kiss.

"Stef" I say nervously.

"Yes bella?" She asks looking up at me.

"Umm earlier when you first arrived you were talking with Jay and you said something like 'your not my type' what did you mean by that. If you don't mind me asking" I say as I begin to play with the rings on her finger.

"Danielle honey look at me" she says in a sweet tone.

I lift my head up and look into her eyes, she has the cutest smile on her face. It could make me fall for her so deeply.

"Are you trying to ask me if I like girls?" She asks softly.

I nod my head unable to actually form words. Thank god for the small bit of alcohol still in my system giving me this little bit of confidence to ask these questions.

"My first kiss was with a girl. I did experiment through college I had a few flings with girls, I also got into a serious relationship with one back in Italy but she cheated on me for a whole year, we were together for two. Once I found out I broke up with her. I moved here and didn't date for a while and" she trails off and I can see the difference in her body language.

"Stef you don't have to tell me anything if your not comfortable I'm here for you whenever you feel like opening up to me" I say as I pull her into my arms.

Stefania POV:

I'm not even drunk anymore. Just sitting with her and chatting has sobered me up but I'm not even scared. I want to tell her everything just this is something no one but my brother knows. Not even my best friends.

"I want to tell you it's just this is something that I find hard to talk about, the only person who knows is my brother so I wanna wait a while before I tell you if that's okay" I confess and I relax into her arms.

"Of course honey, I'm not going anywhere" She says placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"So umm... that kiss" I say after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah that kiss" she says with a nervous chuckle.

"I don't know if it was just me that felt it but I've never had a kiss that felt so.. so magical before" I confess looking into her eyes.

"Me neither, my stomach filled with so many butterflies and I felt like the world had just stopped and it was only me and you left in the room" she says smiling.

"I know, when I felt your hand move and squeeze my thigh I tried to hard to suppress my moans" I say laughing.

"And you pulling my hair, oh don't get me started" she says joining in laughing.

"You know I'm glad that was our first kiss" I say after we stop laughing.

"What do you mean?" She says looking at me confused.

"I mean I'm glad I got to kiss you before we go into playing Maya and carina" I admit feeling kinda embarrassed bringing that up.

"Me to I feel like now it won't be awkward and at least now we know how to get a reaction out of eachother" she says laughing again.

"Oh shut up you" I say laughing.

"How about we head through to my room we can grab some snacks and water or whatever and we can continue to talk, obviously if your okay with sleeping in the same bed as me" she says getting all nervous again.

"Bambina I've just had my tongue down your throat, of course I want to share a bed with you" I say laughing at how cute she is

I place a kiss on her hand before dragging her through to the kitchen with me. I decided it would be fun to mess with her a little bit.

I see her reaching up into the cabinet to get a bowl so I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. I feel her take a shaky breath.

"Stef what are you doing" she says in almost a whisper.

"I just felt like doing this" I move the hair away from her neck and leaving sloppy kisses along her neck.

Danielle POV:

I'm trying so hard not to moan right now. I place the bowl on the counter and relax into her touch. I feel her tongue lick my ear and she bites down on it slightly causing me to release a moan.

"oh you like that?" She whispers seductively.

"Hmmm" I hum in response.

"Come on let's head to bed I wanna get comfy and continue our talk" she says removing her hands from around my waist.

"You are such a tease" I say sighing at the loss of contact and begin placing some sweets and chocolates in a bowl while Stefania heats up some pizza slices for us.

"Seriously sweets at this time bella?" She says with a soft laugh.

"Yeah I can't help it If I have a sweet tooth" I say with a wink.

"alright you come on let's get you in that bedroom before you eat all the chocolate" she says pushing me out the kitchen.

I just know tonight is gonna be one long night.

Is this what true love feels like? (Stefanielle)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें