8.

Danielle's POV:

"Stefania please" I say as I feel her fingers play with the hem of my panties.

"Can I take these off" she asks pulling on my thong.

"Please" I say breathlessly.

She pulls my pants off and flings them across the room, she spreads my legs wide open and I see her looking down at my vagina biting her lip.

"Fuck, so beautiful" she says as her hands trace my inner thigh.

"Stefania please I want you so badly" I say as her fingers move closer to my centre.

She begins to kiss up my inner thigh towards my centre. Her finger spread between my folds causing me to moan. I feel her place a kiss on my clit and blow air on it.

"Uhhh stef" I moan out.

She hooks her arms around my thighs and looks up at me again, her eyes full of love and desire, looking for permission. I nod unable to form any words. Her tongue skilfully licks its way through my folds.

"you taste so good" she says before returning to lick through my folds.

"Uhh I need more please" I moan holding her head against my clit as she sucks on it slowly.

I feel her fingers tease my entrance, I try to push down on her fingers but her other hand has a tight grip. I then feel one of her fingers push inside of me slowly causing me to moan loudly.

"More" I moan trying to grind on her finger.

Suddenly I feel her push in another finger, she begins to move them faster as her tongue skilfully flicks and sucks on my clit.

"Harder.... I'm close, I'm so close" I moan as I hold her head close to my clit as i grind onto her.

"Cum for me bambina" she says before she goes back to sucking my clit.

She thrusts her fingers into me hard and curls them at the right angle as her tongue attacks my clit causing a white heat to surge through my body.

"I'm ccccuming" I moan out as I orgasm screaming stefania's name.

She helps me ride out my orgasm and cleans up the mess as I lay there breathlessly after the best orgasm of my life.

Stefania's POV:

Wow. All I can think after seeing her cum is wow. I slowly make my way up to her after licking my fingers clean and leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"You okay?" I ask brushing the hair out of her face.

"Ookay? I feel amazing that was the best orgasm I've ever had" she says smiling up at me as she opens her eyes.

"Really?" I ask shyly.

"Yes baby it was... now it's my turn to return the favour" she says as she pushes me down and climbs on top.

"Danielle you don't have to, I know you've never done it before it's okay" I say holding onto her hips as she straddles me.

"But I want to, I want to make you feel good, if that's okay with you?" She says as her hand makes its way to my breast.

"I want nothing more than to have you inside of me right now" I say pulling her down into a hungry kiss.

-

"Sto venendo, sto venendo"
(I'm cumming I'm Cumming) I say breathlessly as danielles fingers curl inside of me pushing me over the edge as her tongue flicks my clit which makes me orgasm.