19.

Just a warning there is spoilers at the end about Thursdays episode so yeah if you don't want want to know what happened yet then just skip... I am still recovering from the episode

Danielle's POV:

I am so nervous right now. I don't know what's going to happen but I'm done hiding the happiest part of my life. We walk up to the door hand and hand, me carrying the bags as Stefania holds Jeffs leash and I knock. I hear voices coming up to the door before it opens.

"Omg... STEFANIA" my sister says hugging Stefania.

"Well hello to you too" I say sounding hurt, but also loving this moment between them.

"I'm so glad your both here, and I'm also glad to see you Jeff" my sister says releasing me from a hug to crouch down to Jeff.

"Only reason we came was because I knew you were here" I say laughing.

"We'll come on in, it's only me and mom, dads had to run into work" Stephanie says opening the door taking Jeff off Stefania.

We walk inside and I place our bags near the stairs before we walk through to the kitchen where my mom was standing cooking.

"I thought I heard my little girl, come give mom a hug" she says opening her arms.

"Hey mom" I say as I hug her.

"Hey darling, who's your friend, and this adorable fluff ball?" She says motioning towards Stefania and Jeff who is in Stephanie's arms.

"Oh mom this is Stefania, Stefania my mom Kathie, and the fluff ball is ou-stef's baby girl Jeff" I say introducing them, i nearly said 'our baby girl'

"It's so nice to meet you" Stefania says with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too honey, I can hear an accent where are you from?" My mom asks as she pets Jeff.

"I'm from Italy, I lived in a small town called Sicily" Stefania informs her.

"Oh Italy is a beautiful country, Danielle honey since Stephanie is here we only have your room empty, will you and your friend be okay sharing the same room?" My mums asks and I can see stefania and Stephanie both trying not to laugh.

"Yeah mom we will be fine, do you know what time dad will be home at?" I ask nervously.

"Should be Home soon, why darling?" She asks as she returns to make dinner.

"Oh I was, I wanted to talk to you both.. it's been a while" I say releasing a breath.

"Okay honey we can do that after dinner, why don't you girls run along and get settled in, Stephanie will you help me with dinner?" My mom says.

"Of course, come on Jeff you can come with me" Stephanie says as she puts Jeff down.

"Here this is her things, it's her dinner time anyways so she will need fed" I say passing Stephanie the bag.

"I got it sis, go on up and get ready, dinner shouldn't be long" she says smiling at me before heading into the kitchen with Jeff following behind her.

I walk me and Stefania to the stairs. Once we get there I grab her hand and smile. I walk us up the stairs to the room in the far corner away from everyone. I open the door and it's still the same from when I lived here.

"Aww bella this is so cute" Stefania says as she looks around at everything.

My room was painted white, one wall had my name written in blue and white graffiti, my bed is next to the window with a black and white tapestry hanging above it, I have loads of albums and posters around my room as well as a photo wall.