27.

Stefania's POV:

"IT'S MOVING DAY" I shout re-entering the bedroom with breakfast.

"Hmm what?" Danielle asks shooting out of her sleep.

"Today's the day we begin to move my things in" I say sitting down on the bed beside Danielle placing the tray in the middle.

"Hmm I can't wait to wake up to your breakfast every morning" Danielle says munching a bit of bacon.

"I knew you only loved me for my cooking" I say causing Danielle to shoot me a look." And also my amazing skills in bed" I say kissing down her jaw to her neck.

"Hmm your not wrong about being amazing in bed. But" she says pulling away from me "we said we weren't gonna have sex until you had moved in" she says munching on some more bacon.

"Uhh your right. Let's hurry and eat so we can start" I say clasping my hands together as I begin to eat some bacon as well.

"I don't know what your more exited about. Moving in with me or the sex we're gonna have when we finish" Danielle says laughing.

"Hmm.... can i say both" I say looking up at Danielle with a cheeky smile causing us both to laugh.

——-

"You guys really didn't need to come help, we're getting rid of most of my things any way but we're just keeping my small couch as we're gonna put that in the office" I say to Danielle's parents.

"Yeah but you are also bringing a few of your storages, and your dressing table. So we can deal with that and you and Danielle can go do your clothes" Danielle's dad says ushering us towards my room.

Me and Danielle enter and both giggle at how determined her parents are to help. We get out a few box's and begin folding my clothes.

"Baby" Danielle says after a few minutes.

"Yeah darling?" I ask as I pack away my underwear.

"Can we buy a sex toy?" She asks and my movement completely freezes. I turn around and look at her, trying to stop the smirk on my face.

"A sex toy?" I question to make sure I heard her right.

"Yeah like we have your pink friend we use from time to time, but I want to get something more.. adventurous" she says shrugging her shoulders.

"Like a strap on?" I ask as I pack the last pieces of my underwear.

"Possibly" she says shyly.

"You want me to fuck you with a strap on?" I say walking over to her.

"Stop my parents are here, and will probably be up here any minute to take things down" she says as her breath catches in her throat as I stop directly in front of her.

"You started the conversation bambina" I say kissing her cheek. "But yes if we have time we can go to the store, it's a sex shop it's not to far from the mall" I tell her.

"Yess" she says excitedly and i giggle.

-

2 hour later and we have packed all my clothes, all my makeup, perfumes and other things I am taking from my room. Danielle's parents have taken the couch already. And they are now just taking some drawers and my vanity desk.

"Are you sure you don't want to bring anything else from here?" Danielle asks as we look around.

"Hmm" I think. "Omg I nearly forgot, we're taking things from my kitchen. I mean I already have my coffee maker packed and in the car but, You don't have many pots and pans and things so we can take some of mine" I say and Danielle agreed going to get another box.