28.

Stefania's POV:

I pull up into the driveway home and look over and see Danielle already looking at me biting her lip. God tonight's gonna be amazing, I need to make it so good for her. I grab the bag from the backseat and we head inside.

"Bella will you let Jeff out and fill up her food and water bowl I'm gonna go set something up for you in the room" I say hugging her from behind.

"Okay" she whispers as I kiss her neck.

I head on upstairs and quickly strip out of my clothes, I grab my new dark purple lingerie one piece and put that on. I then pull all the things that we got from the store out the bag and open them up placing the ones we're using on the bed, and placing the others in the wardrobe for another time. Once I finish unboxing everything I hear Danielle knock at the door,

"Baby can I come in?" She asks.

"Of course you can" I say back sitting on the bed.

Danielle opens the door and her eyes scan the the items on the bed before she looks up at me scanning my body.

"You like?" I ask biting my lip.

"Hmm" she says nodding.

"I would of made this a lot better if I had some wine, and maybe rose petals but I knew we were both a little impatient" I say sitting up on my knees on the bed.

"Your not wrong about that" she says her eyes staring at my breasts.

"Your wearing to many clothes.... Strip" I say pressing play on our playlist.

Danielle smirks and begins removing her clothes starting with her white crew neck. Once that's removed it reveals her black lace bra she had on underneath making me bite my lip. She then moved down and unbuttons her jeans pulling them down leaving her in the matching thong.

"Damn" I say eyeing her up.

"What do I have to do next?" She asks innocently.

"Come here baby" I say sitting on the edge of the bed.

Danielle walks over and places herself on my lap with her legs either side of me. I look up into her eyes brushing her hair back before pulling her into a long passionate kiss.

"I want you to know, we do everything at your pace, and what you like. And if you want me to stop, call a safe word, what would you like it to be?" I say smiling.

"Umm, chocolate " she says with the cutest smile. I giggle just thinking about this girls chocolate obsession.

"Lay down for me" I say squeezing her ass.

She stands up and walks up to the top of the bed before laying herself down on her back facing me. I climb back up onto the bed positioning myself above her.

"Do you want me to tell you what I want to do?" I ask looking in her eyes as my hand trails up and down her thigh.

"Yeah" she whispers as her breath catches in her throat.

"I want to kiss all over your body" I say as I place a kiss on her lips, then her cheek, then her neck. "And then tease you until your extremely wet" I say playing with the hem of her thong as I continue to kiss down her collar bone. "I then want to tease your nipples with the nipple clamps" I say playing with her nipples through her bra. "And then I want to have you on all fours, me with the strap on taking you from behind... or I might have you ride me" I say the last part in her ear causing there to moan.

"Yes... do all of that" she says without hesitation.

"Your wish is my command baby" I say as I continue my kisses down her body.