4.

Stefania's POV:

It's Friday I'm so exited to be finally filming with Danielle today. We get to film the first two interactions with maya and carina , it's nothing to special.

I wake up early and do all my normal morning things. Jeff is going to stay with my brother Gio today so I'm gonna drop her off before I head to set.

I jump in my car and drive down to Gio's house which is on the way to set once I get there I knock on the door.

"Hey sis, there's my girl" he says crouching down to pet jeff.

"Hey, umm so I know you said you'd watch jeff today but I was wondering if you could keep her over night I'm going to a friends house tonight and don't wanna leave her alone for so long" I say nervously hoping he didn't have plans.

"Yeah of course that's fine, but umm who's your friend?" He asks with a smirk.

"Cut it out. Her names Danielle she's from station 19, she's having a few of the cast over tonight for some drinks" I say with a smile.

"Thought you were finally gonna tell me you were dating again. You know it's been...

"Yeah Gio I know, I just haven't found anyone to be serious with since then. Now I need to go so I'm not late for my first day. Ciao Gio" I say walking back towards my car.

"Ciao stefania" he says before shutting the door.

Danielle's POV:

It's Friday. It's Friday. ITS FRIDAY. I'm so exited. I cleaned up my house before I left so it means once I get home I can focus on getting myself ready. I need to look hot.

I was on set sitting with Barrett as Jaina was filming some scenes.

"So who's coming tonight?" Barrett asked me.

"Umm well there's me, you, jaina, jay, grey, oak and Jason was gonna come but he's going out with the wife tonight. Oh and I also invited stefania she said she would come" I say looking down unable to contain my smile.

"Ohhh Stefania. I see that smile" she says teasing me.

"Will you stop. She's just really nice and i though since she's gonna be on set a lot more, I  I should invite her. To meet everyone" I say looking up at her.

"Okay D whatever you say. But just remember I know you" she says with a wink.

"Yeah but I've never been with a girl and I don't even know if she's into girls" I say looking down.

"Well tonight you could try figure it out, and maybe this will be your chance to finally figure out your sexuality" Barrett says hopefully.

"I dunno, we'll talk about it later. Now come on let's go" I say shoving her towards set.

Stefania POV:

I arrived on set just earlier than I was needed. I signed in and walked towards my trailer on set. I place down my belongings and took my phone and headed towards hair and makeup as I was needed there in 5 mins.

Once I step into the makeup trailer I see her. Danielle. She's laying with headphones in and her eyes closed and she looks gorgeous. I walked up to her and squeeze her shoulder she's startled by my action which makes me laugh

"You actually scared me" she says pulling her headphone out.

"Sorry Bella, I couldn't resist" I say with a smirk sitting on the chair next to her.

"Well anyways hey, you still coming tonight?" She asks. She kinda looks nervous. I thought to myself.

"Of course I'm coming, wouldn't miss it" I say smiling at her before the makeup team start to get me ready.