5.

Danielle POV:

"Okay I've put in the pizza there's also sandwiches, cocktail sausages, cheeseboard in the fridge and then there's all the snacks we got at the shop" Barrett says entering my room seeing me laid face down on the bed still in my towel.

"D what the hell are you doing?" She asks confused.

"I don't know what to wear" I confess as I roll over to look at her.

"Why are you stressing on what to wear?" She looks at me raising her eyebrows.

^I could just tell her that I want to look nice tonight and feel good about myself but she won't buy that. I should just tell her it's because of stef^ I thought to myself

"Come on you can tell me, what's going on?"
She asks walking over to sit next to me.

"Promise you won't judge?" I say looking at her with a serious look.

"D we've known each other for 2/3 years now I know pretty much everything about you. I won't judge anything about you especially if it's getting you this worked up" she says sincerely.

"I want to look good, hot even.... For Stefania, not that I think anything's gonna happen just I want her to notice me." I say as I get quieter as the sentence went on.

"I should of thought since our conversation this morning. You really want her to notice you?" She asks smiling, I just nod.

"Aww D I'm proud of you for being open with me about your feelings. I know you've told me times where you've found girls attractive and that your interested but this is new to you and I'm here to support you" she says hugging me.

"Thank you B, now please will you help me stef said she will be here in 30 minutes" I say pulling out the hug.

"Hmm let's see" she says walking over to my closet to search.

"So wear this top, it makes your boobs look uhh amazing even I stare at them in this top, and..... these jeans oh defo and then you won't need shoes so your sorted" she says laying out the outfit.

I look over the outfit she choose. She picked out a white v-neck body suit that comes down and stops under my boobs so they really do pop, with a pair of black ripped jeans.

"B your a life saver okay I'm gonna get dressed and apply light makeup can you double check the house is tidy please oh and is jaina and jay on there way yet?" I ask looking at Barrett.

"Your house is in Pristine condition and yes they will arrive probably just before stef now go get dressed I'm gonna check the pizza" she says leaving my room.

I look through my underwear drawer and pull out some light blue lace underwear (because you never know) and I don't need a bra with my body suit. I decided to leave my hair down straight with a little volume and some light makeup once I'm ready I hear the doorbell, I do some finishing touches and head down after hearing Jaina and jays voice.

Stefania POV:

I'm so nervous. Why am I nervous. I group called my best friends Jaicy and Jake early and made them help me pick an outfit, I told them I just wanted to make a good first impression on my new cast members. But I know I wanted to impress one more than the other.

I opted for a black sheer blouse with a black bralet top under, paired with a split hem zipper back corduroy skirt which is in a khaki colour paired with some black boots.

I left my hair in it's natural waves and applied light makeup, once I was ready I messaged Danielle to let her know I was on my way.

Stefania: hey Bella, just leaving my place I'll be at yours shortly can't wait to see you <3