24.

Danielle's POV:

We just left the house with Jeff and are waking hand and hand towards the beach. I've got Stefania's gift in my pocket and I'm so nervous. We finally reach the beach and it's slightly dark as the sun is setting.

"Go on Jeff" I say releasing her from her leash allowing her to run around the beach.

"This beach is so beautiful" Stefania says as she looks around and stares out at the water.

"So beautiful" I say admiring her.

"Stop that" she says not even turning to face me.

"Stop what?" I ask innocently.

"Your staring at me, not the view. I know you too well Danielle" she says giggling as she turns to look at me.

"God I love that laugh. And I love you so much" I say sighing.

"I love you baby" she says giving my hand a squeeze.

We sit down on the sand as Jeff runs around splashing in the water. I've never been so happy than I am right now.

"Stef?" I say softly.

"Yeah bambina?" Carina says turning her head to look at me as she lays on my lap.

"These past... 8 months of having you in my life have been the best ever. And I am so lucky to have found you. I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life and I hope you know that baby" I say sighing as I take her all in.

"Baby... your my world. And these past months have meant so much to me and i know you love me. Just like I know you know that I love you... so much" she says sitting up before pulling me into a sweet kiss.

"Okay" I sigh as I pull out the kiss with my eyes still closed. "I have one more gift for you" I say finally opening my eyes connecting with my favourite pare of hazelnut eyes.

"Baby you shouldn't have" she says with a cute pout.

I pull out a small box and see her open her mouth. Slightly shocked. "I'm not proposing don't worry... open it" I say giggling as I hand it to her.

Stefania's POV:

I almost freaked. Not because I don't want to marry her because I do, so much, but I've got such an amazing plan of how I wanna propose to her. I take the box out of her hand and look up at her curiously before opening the box and gasping. Tears fill my eyes.

"Baby... are you serious" I ask not taking my eyes off what is inside the box.

"Yes I'm serious baby.... So?" She asks and I can tell she's nervous.

"Yes... 100% yes.. of course I'll move in with you" I say throwing myself into her arms.

*this is what was inside the box*