𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 | 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

this chapter was inspired by sslutf0rYel3na

~All The Good Girls Go To Hell by Billie Eilish (Horror Piano Cover)

Ares was driving as soon as he pulled up his car in front of our house and let us out. Better this way. I honestly don't want to do anything anymore.

I also missed the desire to go to the Halloween party. Just wouldn't be Quinn, who was already standing in front of my door. "You're finally here."

"He still wanted to play on gaming machines." Quinn bent down to Max and glared at him. "You didn't want me to come." slightly proud, he nodded.

"You devil." He stuck out his tongue, which she grabbed with her fingers and squeezed. "Now you're not so cheeky, are you?" Max tried to pull himself out, but didn't cry. I think he became immune.

"Quinn let him go." I admonished her, which she did. "You sadistic witch." it came from Max, who also sounded angry. "Can we go in now? It's cold." the two only cleared the way to the door, which I opened.

Everything was dark until I turned on the light and went inside. "What are you doing here so late?" Max took off his shoes.

"Me and your sister want to a birthday that starts late." "Pff mom won't let you." Max turned to me. "She's already known, dumbass. Now get ready for bed, Gianna will be here soon."

Without arguing, Max walked up the stairs, slightly tired. Going to the cinema with him got him down easily, so I would say he has a few minutes left and is asleep on the floor.

"Sooo, what's your costume?" "To be honest, I don't have one. I've been out with Max all day, Ares came along and..." I laid back on the couch.

"Wait Ares? What does he have to do with all of this?" she interrupted me. Putting my legs up and sitting on the couch. She put my legs on her lap, when I view the ceiling. "I wasn't just at the cinema with Max, but with Ares too. He invited himself. I think he was still trying to get closer to me." I hissed.

"What happened?" I told her everything Ares did when Quinn started to laugh. "How pathetic? These Ares who is actually so tuff and one mysterious boy but has to invite himself with a 9-year-old to watch Thor. And of course his hot big sister." I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Hot is the exact opposite of how I feel." She threw my legs off her lap with a force. I focus to sit down, following Quinn with my gaze.

She went to the things she had in hand when I saw her in front of my door. She took something white out of the backpack. It looked like a normal cloth, but maybe gardenia? Or a tablecloth.

"Soon you will be even hotter than now." „How that?" she looked at me slightly confused. "Your costume, of course. You show the god of war what a real goddess looks like."