"DC?"

"she was in DC."

" what was she doing in DC."

"it's not important right now, we have to reach her."

"who were those people?"

"I don't know, I'm contacting the local police."

"we can't have other authorities involved."

Tony looks back Fury with anger,

"is this your main concern right now?"

"the whole point of calling you was to keep a low profile, what are we gonna tell them about who she is and where she comes from and who could potentially take her?"

Hearing Fury's words makes Tony rethink his decisions, because he wasn't wrong on that one,

"shit." He curses under his breath and sits back at his chair frustrated,

"send me her exact coordinates, I'll send someone to help."

"who?"

.

.

.

.

"I hate paperwork." Steve mutters while filling up the papers with Natasha in his apartment.

"shouldn't go on dates ditching the work then." Natasha says smirking.

"we've talked about this." Steve replies frowning.

"hey I told you I'm no one to judge your type."

"alright it's just inappropriate at this point."

"oh no I don't think she would mind."

"enough with the teasing now."

Natasha laughs before continuing,

"what was she doing here anyway?"

"she said she wanted to take a tour of the city, thought I'd help."

"paperwork can be hard but I didn't think you would want to change your job to a tour guide."

Steve signs and keeps writing instead of paying anymore attention to Natasha's teasing, he had more than enough of that for today, but there was one question that kept coming in his mind again and again,

"why did you agree on joining? you know......when she asked that time."

Natasha stops smirking and looks at Steve with a confused expression,

"I don't know to be honest, she just asked....and I couldn't say no."

"so you have a soft spot." Steve calls her out smirking.

"shut up."

Suddenly Steve's phone starts ringing and he checks to see it was Fury and accepts the call,

"captain, you have a new mission. Suit up now."

.

.

.

.

.

Diya's POV

I slowly get my conscious back as I open my eyes, it takes a little time for me to adjust to the deem light around the room, it was a little blurry at first but after few seconds I start seeing normal again before I take a look around the place I was in, it looked like a hospital room but it was kinda dark and very small, walls were painted all black with few lights on the ceiling, I was laying on a bed and my glasses were missing so I look around the nightstand near the bed hoping to find them but I didn't see them. I try to remember what happened then suddenly my memories of the car crash starts coming back and I lift my right hand to rub my neck where I was injected as I try to stand up but something restricts me, I look at my left wrist to find it tied with handcuffs to the bed, I pull my hand in effort to make me free but it all went to vain making me panic as I look around the room again to find something to break me free but I saw nothing. It was all empty except the bed I was laying on and one nightstand and a single metal door on the wall to my left.