Chapter 35: Believe Me

Start from the beginning

I ignore the feeling of wanting to throw up and plaster on a fake smile before handcuffing his hands to the bed. Next, I grab the blindfold and put it over his eyes so he isn't able to see what I'm going to do next.

"Take off my clothes baby. I want to feel you," he says.

Oh, you will feel me. Trust me.

I slowly unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down before pulling down his boxers. This was probably the worst part of having to seduce a man. His dick springs out once his boxers are off and it's already as hard as a rock. How nasty can this get?

I slowly wrap one hand around his dick and slowly start to rub up and down before reaching behind me and taking my knife. I put the knife closer to me so if I need to use it, I won't have a struggle reaching for it. Ryan starts to moan and I slow down. No way am I going to give this man an orgasm.

"Faster baby. Use your mouth. Don't be shy." he groans.

Shy my ass.

That's all it takes for me to roughly grip him which makes him yell in pain. This is always my favorite part.

"What the fuck are you doing-" he starts but I cut it off.

"Make one wrong move and I'll cut your dick off," I warn.

"What the hell do you want? Who do you work for?" he yells but I squeeze tighter to cut him off.

"Now that's where you're wrong. I don't work for anyone but myself. The names Ava Vitiello, r I'm sure you've heard of me" I say which makes him gasp.

Bingo.

"So you have heard of me. Well, then I'm sure you must have also heard of Serafina and Nicholas." I say waiting for him to answer me but he stays silent.

Wrong answer.

"Last chance before I cut your dick off," I say while picking up the knife and bringing it closer to him, and start counting down from 5.

"5...4...3..2-"

"Please!! No! I'll tell you everything I know!" he exclaims.

Pathetic.

I hold the knife against him waiting for him to talk.

" I don't know exactly where they are but I know who has them," he answers

" Don't fucking play with me! I know which idiot has them, I just want to know where I can find them. And don't even think about lying to me. My patience has reached its limit" I hiss.

" Last I heard about Dimitri, he's at one of his warehouses in Chicago. He might be holding your children captive in Chicago!"

Chicago.

"Please! I've told you everything I know! I don't know anything else! Let me go!" He yells.

" Don't worry. I need you alive for now. If you're hiding anything from me, I will find out and it will cost you your life." I hiss before getting off the bed.

I slide my dress back on and hide my knife on its strap again before I start walking towards the door.

"Wait no! Don't leave me here!" he yells.

"Don't worry. Someone will come up and take real good care of you" I say before shutting the door.

A pair of hands grab my arm and pulls me towards him.

"Did you get him? Are you okay?" Ace questions.

I slap off his hand from my arm.

"I'm fine. Dimitri is in Chicago" I say.

"Okay, you ready to head on home?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm exhausted. Let's go" I agree.

—————————

"So you're telling me he confessed!! He still loves you?" Davina exclaims.

"I know. I don't know what to do" I whine.

"Do you still love him?" she questions

Yes.

"No," I say but she eyes me, "I don't know"

Of course, I still love him. I know I shouldn't. After everything he did, how could I forget him when our children are a constant reminder of him? Nicholas looks exactly like Ace.

"Just think about it. Is your relationship worth saving?" she says.

"I- I don't know," I say honestly.

"Just think about it for now and follow your heart. I'll support you no matter what," she says and with that, she walks off.

———————-

I walk into my room to find the bed empty.

I quickly change into my pajamas and slide under the covers. I close my eyes and try to sleep but no matter what, I can't. My mind is too confused.

Just as I feel myself drift off I hear the door open and quiet footsteps approach the bed. I hear some shuffling before I feel Ace slide onto the bed as well.

I keep my eyes shut hoping he doesn't notice that I'm still awake.

He comes closer to me and puts an arm around my waist before pulling me towards his chest. As soon as I feel his chest I inhale his scent and sigh.

"I love you amore" he whispers.
.
just like that, I drift off.