𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 | 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒

Saturday, 19th November AURORA

AURORA

It was Saturday, I'm lying on the couch with the food I ordered, and watching Pretty Little Liars. The seasons continue, and now I'm already at episode 5 of Season 3. It was quick to get there because I already had watched everything with... Yes, because I've watched everything before.

"What do you watch?" Max jumped from the armchair onto the couch to me. He leaned forward at the table and took a piece of my pizza. "Can you give me a piece too?" he bent down again and gave me a piece too.

"So what's that?" he asked, leaning on the couch. "A series. It's about a group of friends who get massages, but they don't know from whom." I explained it to him so briefly that he could understand it.

Max and I sat on the couch eating pizza and watching. Max asked me hundreds of questions that I couldn't even answer properly. "And who is that?" he points his finger at Mike, Aria's brother.

"Aria's brother." "And that?" I rolled my eyes. "Max, can you just watch?" He held up his hands and said an annoyed sorry.

"So kids, I'll go to work then. There's a lot to do in the hospital these days." sometimes I think my mother is overexerting herself with all this. She's been a nurse for 26 years, and she's also very good at it, but she should take a break too.

"Theo doesn't forget to dress warmly when you go with Max, it's supposed to be colder today and probably raining." Theo just finished drinking from his cup and nodded.

My mother stood on tiptoe for a moment, gave Theo a quick kiss on the lips, and said goodbye again as she walked out the door to the car.

Theo claps his hands once and looks at Max. "Max, are you ready to see the Boston Bruins?" he said, full of intuition and joy in his voice.

"Where did you get tickets for the hockey game from?" I fiddled around on the remote, as Pretty Little Liars don't continue until tomorrow. "I won it at work and since our little one here loves hockey, we're going." Max stands on the couch, swings both arms up, and yells a loud "Oh yeah."

Theo walked up to him, they high-fived together and ran upstairs to get changed for the game. That means I'm alone today. Maybe I should study in the living room? I mean, it's such a bad idea, isn't it?

A whole couch and also the TV. I can also study politics because we write a test on Thursday.

This exam phase will soon be over, and I can relax again. So I ran to my room and got everything I needed to put it on the table in the living room.

I walk to the kitchen to make myself some tea. At that moment, Max and Theo came down. They stood in front of me and made a superman pose with their hands in a fist.

"And don't we look cool?" Theo asked me. "Totally cool," Max answers his question. "You guys look really cool." They were both wearing hockey jerseys from our hockey team.