𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝐴𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠?

ابدأ من البداية

"Call her." Zeth hissed at me. I kept looking at Aurora, pulling out my phone when I broke my gaze.

I found Ashley's number and pressed it, then put it to my ear. It rang. I didn't even wait a few seconds, and she answers.

"Ares? I knew that I was important to you." She sounded slightly tearful, already desperate. I feel guilty. Does it have to be? I didn't do anything wrong, just rejected her. Then why do I feel bad because she cried because of me?

"Ashley, come back to our place." "I don't want to. She's so mean, and you're still protecting her. She's completely different from what you think. She's playing you." Oh, man. The girl has real insecurities. She really sees Aurora as an opponent, although neither she nor Aurora is who I want.

"Just say where you..." I was interrupted when my phone was snatched from my hand. It was Aurora who started to yell around. "Ashley, you get your fucking ass over here. Immediately. I don't care what's on your mind or how to hurt you because of this stupid idiot. I want to get it over me! You can have him. I don't care. So get moving, your selfish self."

She gave me the phone back. She's passing me to Ashley? Just like that, even though we don't even have anything? She doesn't care? She really doesn't give a fuck what I am to her. For her, that almost kiss didn't mean anything. You could say I was just the second stupid Micheal who didn't get anything.

And she calls me a fuckboy? She insults me and hits me in the face. And then pass me on like I'm a toy after she's had fun with? Now I definitely want to get to this plan. I will fuck her and tell everyone how she falls for me. If she hates me, I don't care.

I'll leave infringe of everyone saying that she was good in bed but not good enough for me. I'll hurt the good old Aurora Mitchell.

"Ashley?" But then I heard nothing more, and she hung up. Not that again. I tried to call her, but the mailbox came immediately. "Great, she turned off her phone."

Aurora rolled her eyes. "If you didn't scare her away, she would still speak to you." It's always my fault. But she's perfect. That gets on my nerves, only she's the best, and I'm the hypocrite who gets the shit, "I protected you." "Who asked you to do this? I certainly don't!"

"You are such a... you are unbelievable. I wanted to help. Okay!" I yell at her, but at a lower volume so no one hears it. She's driving me insane. Worse than a Mason. You think everything is okay. I even smiled at her, and then you get the ground ripped under your feet. Everything is even worse than before.

"What you don't understand about the sentence: I. Don't. Need. Your. Help?" She put a pause after every word. She sounds really angry. "So the lineup is that Ashley is second to last and Aurora is last, so we can leave her alone first, to calm down. Let's do this." Zack came back with the plan. Everyone agreed, Aurora and I said nothing more.

----

Now we have to find Ashley. It's the third break. Now it's her turn. We split up. Aurora and I were forced by Zack to look in the direction of the locker rooms. We haven't said a word since that discussion. So rather her.

"Why do you always have to overreact and not want any help?" I asked when she knocked on the door and then checked, but it was closed.

"Don't play to the point. Let's find her." She doesn't even try. I really don't understand this girl, she's so hard to define. She's so hard to understand.

We walked on to the next door when it didn't open either. "You are so complicated. Everything I do is wrong for you." "Could we stop? This is kindergarten."

"Your behavior is just kindergarten." "I don't want your help because I've had to deal with Ashley too many times, and you're making it worse, so just leave it. Okay. Happy? Then shut up and go look there, I'll go in this direction." she pointed me to the aisle, and walks into the other.

I saw her walk away as I also turned and looked for Ashley. "You got her?" I looked to my left and saw Zeth walking in with Mason at his side. I shook my head. "Man, girls are exhausting," I mumbled desperately and ran my hands over my face.

"You always get the wrong person, Bro." Mason smiled. "Shut up and help us," I demanded.

We went and kept looking. "Why did she run away anyway?" asked Mason, who just had to roll a joint while looking.

"He put Aurora in front of Ashley," Zeth explained as he opened the door and closed it again because there was no one inside. "That Ashley woman is obsessing over you." "What are you talking about? Obsessed? Maybe a crush, but you can also overdo it." I mean, yes, Ashley is a pretty girl, but I just couldn't do more than sex with her.

"She wanted to have sex with me because she wanted to make you jealous." Mason licked the end of the joint's paper and closed it. "But you want, bird." who the hell is bird now? What's wrong with him?

"Who is bird?" "Aurora. His nickname for her." Zeth described to me. Mason has a nickname for Aurora? Yes, I have one too, but despite. Why does he call her bird?

"I don't want anything from her." "So you don't want to tell me you're still thinking about that almost kiss with her?" I hate that he knows it. But I can't say it because otherwise, he'll know I'm thinking about it. But if I stay silent, it's too obvious.

"Almost kiss? I thought you fuck the shit out of Aurora. That's what you told me." Fuck.

I looked ahead and could see Kirian coming toward us. "But hey, everyone had the idea of having something with her." I grabbed his collar. "Shut up."

"Woah. Chill Ares, maybe it's good if I talk to Aurora and tell her about the rumor you said, or would you rather talk about how good she is in bed? How was that again, she's fantastic at blowjobs?"

I gripped him even tighter. "I've already fucked Aurora, you don't have to tell her because she knows it herself or just dismiss the whole memory because it was overwhelming." I kept trying to lie.

I almost have Aurora and I can prove to him that I get her, I just need more time. "I don't think it's necessary for you to keep lying." I raised my eyebrow.

"So you fucked me, Ares?"