𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝐴𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠?

ARES

ARES

Ashley snorted, annoyed, and wanted to explain herself to me again. This girl is getting on my nerves. What does she get from this shit? In addition, she whispered in my ear what she would do if we disappeared from here.

I didn't really pay attention to it, more to Aurora, who came to us at that moment. She wears sports clothes that accentuate her figure. I mean I only saw her in clothes, which you never really see her body, but her figure is just... Okay, pull yourself together, Ares.

She just has nice curves, and when you like something in a girl doesn't mean you like her or some shit. I joined the group while Ashley left angrily. She should. She doesn't interest me.

"Ares, you're in endurance." I nodded. My eyes went down briefly next to me, to Aurora. She has her hair back in a ponytail and a cup on. In addition, she also smells always like flowers, exactly like lavender or jasmine.

I wonder if she's thinking about the almost-kiss between us. I mean I do, the plan almost worked, but she had to block.

But I almost have it. I can do it today. Certainly. "So I'll get the plan who starts. Someone has to look for Ashley and bring her back." "Ares can do it wonderfully, I'm sure it's the first contact he has on his phone." she looked at me now. She saw me staring at her. Does this always have to happen to me?

But why the hell does she think I even have Ashley on my phone? Okay, maybe that's true because Ashley and I had one date. So not a relationship, technically just the sex partners for a while, but now she won't leave me alone.

Still, she shouldn't put me in a box with Ashley, or I'll lose my chance with Aurora. "No, I didn't." She rolled her eyes and looked at Zeth. She didn't believe me.

"Take care of it. I'll send you the plan when I have it. Please come back here in 20 minutes." Then Zack walks away.

Zeth, Aurora and I start walking to look for Ashley. "I don't know why we're doing this when you obviously have the number and can call her." She really doesn't stop griping, does she?

"And you? It doesn't look to me like you're strangers." I alluded to Ashley. "What does that have to do with this situation?" why is she so cold to me, a few days ago she almost kissed me and wanted to cheer me up by singing in my car, and now? Now I'm in the position I was.

"Can you guys stop?" "If someone didn't give us extra work, I wouldn't be like this." I laughed ironically. "You would be the same if I called her."

"So you have the number." "Yes, I have and? As if you don't have Michael's." the fact that she did it with him not only makes me angry, but also wonder how she was even able to have sex with him.

"What does he have to do with it now? Are you jealous that he really made someone come, not like you?" "I can show you how fake your organism can be." And I will tomorrow or in a few days. She rolled her eyes.