𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡?

Start from the beginning

But today there is much to do.

--

I was finally off work. I changed and went outside, where I was supposed to be waiting for Micheal. It was cold and dark outside. Slowly I notice that winter is approaching, and that autumn is here.

I was looking around when I saw a car with a man leaning against it smoking. Nobody ever parks behind the restaurant except for Mr. Greco and the employees, including Michael of course.

I went slightly closer as he quickly turned to me. "Finally, I thought you were off at 6 p.m, it's already 6:16 p.m." It was Ares.

"What are you doing here?" "Drive you home." I raised my eyebrow. "But I said, Michael..." "I didn't feel like partying, and now I'm here, so get in." he drag on the cigarette again, threw it on the floor, and walk to the door.

"I won't let you order me anything, if I get in, I'll go with my voluntarily. But I have to let Micheal know." I went back into the path to do exactly that. "Don't you have a phone?" I heard Ares call behind me. "Ever heard of respect?" I yell back.

I quickly ran in and then told Micheal that I was going with someone else. Of course, he took it easy, said goodbye to me, and I was on my way out.

I ran to Ares's car when it was already on, as it had red lights on the back on. I got in and buckled up. Ares drove off immediately.

"What about you and that waiter?" he drove down the street. "Nothing? We had sex a few times. Can't you say you were better."

"I didn't plan to. Only you act hypocritical, you know that I'm the villain here." "I never acted hypocritically. Should I die as a virgin, or wait until someone who deserves it takes it from me? Please, I already had that."

"Have you lost it with him?" "Have we become friends, to talk about something like this?" "We're not been friends for a long time. I'm just being nice, and you try not to freak out at everything I say because you hate me." Where he's right, he's right.

"My first time was with the guy I trusted more than anything in the world. Well, it turned out that he only wanted one thing from me. And before you tell me, you are so smart blah blah. Yes, I had a premonition and I also knew what he was like, just like you. I naive piece thought I could fix him" I leaned back.

*
"That's really naive." "Well, I just noticed that some people can't be fixed, they are broken and will stay broken forever."

"And you? When did the good woman catcher lose his virginity?" I changed the topic, "15 there was a girl in my class." "Did you leave her afterward?" I don't know if I really want that answer. Luckily, he doesn't answer either.

He turns the music up louder. Bruno Mars locked out of heaven is playing right now. My finger tapped my thigh to the rhythm.

"You seem to be in a bad mood." which makes me happier. "Not true." "And you're saying I'm lying?" "Come on, Bruno Mars is a vibe."

"I hate Bruno Mars." I sucked in my breath, aghast. Who doesn't like Bruno Mars? What else does he like?

But then I saw his finger on the steering wheel. He doesn't like Bruno Mars, he totally feels the music. "You're lying again. You idiot."

"I don't want to hear anything from you highly intelligent, smartass." "Any idiot can say that you like him, your fingers feel the music." I turned the music even louder.

"Cause your sex takes me to paradise
Yeah, your sex takes me to paradise
And it shows. Yeah, yeah, yeah" a little smile came on Ares's lips. I don't know why I'm making a fool of myself here, I'm embarrassing myself from start to finish, but I don't care. I can't say the reason.