𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦-𝑡𝑤𝑜 | 𝑅𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑜𝑡?

The chapter is a bit random, I know

Thursday, 3rd November
~Locked out of heaven by Bruno mars

"I don't feel like it." I put the pizza on the table. "No one's forcing you," said Zeth sitting with the whole group at the table in Valide while I have to work.

"But I. You'll come." I put the drinks in front of everyone. "But I have to work not like you." I hissed at Quinn, who took the coke.

"It'll be fun, I'll ask my uncle to get you off early and boom party at Neyla." I really don't have the nerve to go to a party. If my former self would hear this, I'd send myself to hell, but that's the way it is.

I finish at 6 p.m, then I want to go home as soon as possible because I'm tired. I've only felt better for a day, it should stay that way, so I don't want to rush it.

"My answer is no. I'm going home, I need the money. You can go." I told Quinn, Mason, Zack, and everyone else who was there.

I looked at Zeth who just nodded at me in understanding, I smiled. The tray was held close to me. "Who should drive you?" "First, there are trains and second, I can ask Micheal, he's still here."

"So it's happening in the car now?" she rolled her eyes and got a punch from me. "What in the car?" Mason asked. I looked at Ares, whose jaw clenched slightly as he drank the beer I secretly gave him.

"Well, you know," Quinn said. She gets another hit from me. She should shut up. "You have something with the other waiters?" asks Zack. "Michael? I thought it was over." Dylan suddenly said.

I saw Ares tense up more. Why am I even looking at how he reacts. "It only happened one more time. Now, don't make such a big deal out of it. It's not like we've got four hookers at the table."

"Say the one who fucks with the waiter." Mason drank his coke. "That was only once." he looked at me. "Maybe three. I don't have to justify myself. I don't even want to know how many you had that week."

I walked away from the table just behind the counter where Micheal was making a cocktail because he was stepping in for the bartender today.

"Isn't that the guy who was here with Ashley?" I looked at him shaking the cocktail. "Yeah he is, and the others are his friends, but they're okay."

"If you say so." He shook it into the glass and then gave it to the customer. "Would you like something?" Then he leaned in the same way I did, our hips touching. "No, I have to stay sober."

"Bad week?" I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. "It's only going to get worse. Another exam and a sports festival on Saturday that I didn't even want to do." "I can put on a wig and say I'm you." I smiled.

"Nice try, but I don't think a thing between the legs wouldn't be beneficial for me." He laughs. "Sorry." we both turned our heads when a customer ordered from Michael, and I continued where I stopped.