33. Three Times *NSFW*

Lemon*
you can skip the entire chapter, it's pretty much just smut.

Mentally thanking Kirishima for giving them the room closest to the jacuzzi, Bakugo and Katsumi rushed back as fast as they could.

Bakugo shut the door behind and Katsumi jumped on him. The room grew hotter than the jacuzzi. Both breathed heavily in each other's mouths, their hands racing to every part of the exposed skin.

Katsumi moved and pinned Bakugo against the wall beside the door. She grabbed his face and kissed him harder, her other hand in his hair, and her body pressed against his. Bakugo let out a shuddering breath as his crotch rubbed against hers.

"Pigtails," Bakugo whispered, his breaths fastened, "Are you really okay with this?"

"Yes," Katsumi nodded, her eyes shut close.

"For real? This isn't something you're doing because you feel forced?"

"No, Katuski," she looked up and met his eyes, "I'm not. I actually want this, want you."

"Then is it okay if I touch you here?" Bakugo grazed his finger on her back.

Katsumi nodded and threw her head back slightly from the sensations.

"And here?" His hands traveled down, around her waist. His rough, strong finger left feather-light touches over her body. "How about here?" He tilted his head and kissed her neck, above her collar.

"Katsuki..." Katsumi breathed out. Her whole body relaxed and succumbed to him and him only. Her grip on the roots of his blond mess got looser. She quickly unhooked the clasp of her bra and kissed him.

"Fuck," Bakugo groaned as Katsumi grinned on his hard-on. "Bed, now."

Without breaking the kiss, the two shifted to the bed. Bakugo lightly pushed her, so she lay on her back. Her bun came undone and the pink locks spread out over the white mattress. Her face burning red, and half-lidded eyes stared at Bakugo.

"God, you're beautiful," Bakugo said under his breath and leaned over her.

His hands cupped her small breasts, his hardened dick pressed on her groin. Katsumi moaned in his mouth. He trailed kisses down to her neck and sucked the sensitive skin there. Every moan that left Katsumi's mouth, encourage Bakugo to move further down. He flicked the tip of her nipple with his tongue causing Katsumi to groan loudly.

"Goddamn, Katsuki."

Bakugo nipped and sucked on her breasts and slowly slid his hand down. He tugged at the hem of her underwear and looked up at her.

"It's okay, right?"

"Yes."

Bakugo slipped his hand in and ran his finger through her fold. He heard Katsumi squirm and moan, so he continued doing that.

"Is it good? Do you feel good?"

"Yes," Katsumi whispered out. She bit her lip, and her eyes shut as pleasure seeped through her body. "Fuck, Katsuki, that feels so good."

Bakugo slowly skidded his finger inside her and curled it slightly.

Katsumi moaned loudly, holding Bakugo's head in her palm. He continued the action repeatedly, drawing moans and gasps out of her. He had never imagined this sight in his wildest dreams. Both of them were bare and naked, consensually intimate.

"Katsuki, I'm going to come."

"That's," Bakugo breathed out, "exactly what I want."

"But I really want you to-"